The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

In case you were wondering about himynameiskevin….

Forums General Melanoma Community In case you were wondering about himynameiskevin….

• Replies
      Sherron
      Participant

Oh, this totally breaks my  heart!    Way to young to die from this awful beast…..Brenda and to Kevin's family…I am so very sorry for your loss of such a wonderful young man, a fighter to the end.  God bless you and give you peace.

Take Care,

Sherron, wife to Jim FOREVER

Sherron
        Participant

Oh, this totally breaks my  heart!    Way to young to die from this awful beast…..Brenda and to Kevin's family…I am so very sorry for your loss of such a wonderful young man, a fighter to the end.  God bless you and give you peace.

Take Care,

Sherron
          Participant

Take Care,

goldengirls2011
            Participant

I found out yesterday, but was hesitant to post it in case Brenda wanted to. My prayers go out to his loved ones. He was a true warrior, and an inspiration to all.

goldengirls2011
              Participant

I found out yesterday, but was hesitant to post it in case Brenda wanted to. My prayers go out to his loved ones. He was a true warrior, and an inspiration to all.

goldengirls2011
                Participant

aldakota22
                  Participant

So sad to read the news.Way too young.My prayers go out to Brenda & his bio-family.We are his extende family here and we share the loss & pain with you.Beat the Beast.  Al

aldakota22
                    Participant

So sad to read the news.Way too young.My prayers go out to Brenda & his bio-family.We are his extende family here and we share the loss & pain with you.Beat the Beast.  Al

Laurie from maine
                        Participant

I will really miss himynameiskevin – that sign in always made me smile. Kevin you were a true angel for all of us. 

I hope Brenda and Kevins family have each other at this hard time.

laurie from maine

Laurie from maine
                          Participant

I will really miss himynameiskevin – that sign in always made me smile. Kevin you were a true angel for all of us. 

laurie from maine

Laurie from maine
                            Participant

laurie from maine

aldakota22
                            Participant

Lori C
                              Participant

I was, and am, in awe of Kevin.  His spirit, courage, and joie de vivre was amazing and a real example.  May his memory be for a blessing.  I am shocked at his age.  He taught me a great deal about how to live with uncertainty and still love life.

Lori

Caregiver to Will ( 1965-2010)

Lori C
                                Participant

I was, and am, in awe of Kevin.  His spirit, courage, and joie de vivre was amazing and a real example.  May his memory be for a blessing.  I am shocked at his age.  He taught me a great deal about how to live with uncertainty and still love life.

Lori

deardad
                                    Participant

Another amazing soul lost to this disease. My condolences to Brenda and the family. 

Nahmi 

deardad
                                      Participant

Another amazing soul lost to this disease. My condolences to Brenda and the family. 

Nahmi 

deardad
                                        Participant

Nahmi 

Lori C
                                        Participant

Lori

benp
                                          Participant

This is very sad news. My sincere condolonces and thoughts to Kevin's family and friends. They should nkow he was an inspiration to all on this site with his attitude and fight.

benp
                                            Participant

This is very sad news. My sincere condolonces and thoughts to Kevin's family and friends. They should nkow he was an inspiration to all on this site with his attitude and fight.

benp
                                              Participant

vivian
                                                Participant
                                                  My heart weeps for Brenda and the rest of Kevin’s family, but how blessed they were to have known and loved him. We were all touched by his grace.
                                                  vivian
                                                  Participant
                                                    My heart weeps for Brenda and the rest of Kevin’s family, but how blessed they were to have known and loved him. We were all touched by his grace.
                                                    vivian
                                                    Participant
                                                      MaryD
                                                      Participant

I was dreading seeing this post but he was such a gift to this board and such a dear, kind, young man.   He is certainly with the angels now and we can only hope that Brenda and his family find comfort in knowing that he will be in their hearts forever.

Sending warm thoughts and condolences to Brenda and Kevin's whole family.

Mary

MaryD
                                                        Participant

I was dreading seeing this post but he was such a gift to this board and such a dear, kind, young man.   He is certainly with the angels now and we can only hope that Brenda and his family find comfort in knowing that he will be in their hearts forever.

Mary

MaryD
                                                          Participant

Mary

MikeWI
                                                            Participant

I never interacted directly with Kevin in any of his posts.  Being a different stage I felt there was not a lot of advice I could offer. But I did read them all.  The posts always seemed to have a sense of hope.  I am so sad about his passing and have the deepest sympathy for his family.  He will be missed here.

Thanks,

MikeWI

MikeWI
                                                              Participant

I never interacted directly with Kevin in any of his posts.  Being a different stage I felt there was not a lot of advice I could offer. But I did read them all.  The posts always seemed to have a sense of hope.  I am so sad about his passing and have the deepest sympathy for his family.  He will be missed here.

Thanks,

MikeWI

MikeWI
                                                                Participant

Thanks,

MikeWI

susanr
                                                                  Participant

I feel like I lost a family member….I will always remember you Kevin. I hope you know how much we all cared for you.  We all shall meet again in a better place some day.

susanr
                                                                    Participant

I feel like I lost a family member….I will always remember you Kevin. I hope you know how much we all cared for you.  We all shall meet again in a better place some day.

susanr
                                                                      Participant

lhaley
                                                                        Participant

My heart is breaking for Brenda and Kevin's parents.  

Rest in Peace Kevin.

Linda

lhaley
                                                                          Participant

Rest in Peace Kevin.

Linda

lhaley
                                                                            Participant

Rest in Peace Kevin.

Linda

hope4cure1
                                                                              Participant

Kevin was such a positive presence that this news almost seems impossible. 

Brenda, you have been amazing.  You are being held in many prayers tonight.

Hope

hope4cure1
                                                                                Participant

Hope

hope4cure1
                                                                                  Participant

Hope

Viewing 32 reply threads
                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics