The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

I have a lot to be thankful for.

Forums General Melanoma Community I have a lot to be thankful for.

Participant

Brain path shows no melanoma mostly reactive brain tissue.

Brain path shows no melanoma mostly reactive brain tissue.

Viewing 17 reply threads
    • Replies
        Rebecca and Bob
        Participant

John,

Great news!!! Thank you for always giving us hope!! Hopefully you can do something to celebrate, I'm sure just knowing that good news is enough.

Rebecca

Rebecca and Bob
          Participant

John,

Great news!!! Thank you for always giving us hope!! Hopefully you can do something to celebrate, I'm sure just knowing that good news is enough.

Rebecca

Bonnie Lea
            Participant

Oh this is so good to hear Thannkyou John (now did you really go all bald?)  I do mean your noggin'  

coolBut oh I am so relieved. 

jag
                Participant

Had to shave it for surgery, but I am going to let it all grow back in.  No moustache this time.

jag
                  Participant

Had to shave it for surgery, but I am going to let it all grow back in.  No moustache this time.

dian in spokane
                    Participant

John,

Good news ! How goes the recovery?  How are you feeling? Are you back to work? Does that look scare the puppies?

Hope you are feeling great

dian

dian in spokane
                      Participant

John,

Good news ! How goes the recovery?  How are you feeling? Are you back to work? Does that look scare the puppies?

Hope you are feeling great

dian

jag
                        Participant

Puppies, can't see through a hat (nor can owners for that matter)   I try not to scare people in appointments.  Even without the hat, dogs tend to like to lick scars, well at least Biscuit does.  Worked on Monday, the other vet "called in sick".

jag
                          Participant

Puppies, can't see through a hat (nor can owners for that matter)   I try not to scare people in appointments.  Even without the hat, dogs tend to like to lick scars, well at least Biscuit does.  Worked on Monday, the other vet "called in sick".

Bonnie Lea
                          Participant

Oh this is so good to hear Thannkyou John (now did you really go all bald?)  I do mean your noggin'  

coolBut oh I am so relieved. 

Jerry from Cape Cod
                            Participant

Great news John.  Stay shaven…. baldies have more fun.

Jerry from Cape Cod

Jerry from Cape Cod
                              Participant

Great news John.  Stay shaven…. baldies have more fun.

Jerry from Cape Cod

lhaley
                                Participant

WOW!!!  Now that is the best news I've heard for awhile!!! 

Linda

lhaley
                                  Participant

WOW!!!  Now that is the best news I've heard for awhile!!! 

Linda

lovingwifedeb
                                    Participant
                                      I’m at work on lunch break just checking in and saw your post… Am really excited for you about your latest results. Keep posting, you have good things to say…

Take care of yourself,
                                      Deb
                                      lovingwife to Bob, stage 3c

lovingwifedeb
                                      Participant
                                        I’m at work on lunch break just checking in and saw your post… Am really excited for you about your latest results. Keep posting, you have good things to say…

Take care of yourself,
                                        Deb
                                        lovingwife to Bob, stage 3c

Kimmer
                                        Participant

YAAHHOOOO (!!!)

That's all.  And just that there is a biggo smile on my face right now.

Take good care, K.

Kimmer
                                          Participant

YAAHHOOOO (!!!)

That's all.  And just that there is a biggo smile on my face right now.

Take good care, K.

Waawho!  Congratulations, keep on marching forward like you are! 

Take care and many blessings to you.

Shelly in SW

Waawho!  Congratulations, keep on marching forward like you are! 

Take care and many blessings to you.

Shelly in SW

JenM
                                            Participant
                                              So happy for you. Congratulations. Thanks for posting
                                              JenM
                                              Participant
                                                So happy for you. Congratulations. Thanks for posting
                                                James from Sydney
                                                Participant

great news John

best wishes

Jmaes

James from Sydney
                                                  Participant

great news John

best wishes

Jmaes

Viewing 17 reply threads
                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics