The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Home and a hot ham sandwich please

Forums General Melanoma Community Home and a hot ham sandwich please

Participant

Thursday signs lead to MRI

Tues Craniotomy # 6

Thurs discharge and home-need to get back to work, or who is going to feed them hogs?

Thursday signs lead to MRI

Tues Craniotomy # 6

Thurs discharge and home-need to get back to work, or who is going to feed them hogs?

Viewing 9 reply threads
    • Replies
        LV
        Participant

Glad you're back home, and glad to see you smiling!

Aand aren't you glad you're not sporting a mustache? It would so detract from the head bandage.

LV
          Participant

Glad you're back home, and glad to see you smiling!

Aand aren't you glad you're not sporting a mustache? It would so detract from the head bandage.

Yawn
            Participant

Fuck. That hurts just lookin' at it. 

Emailed. 

Yawn
              Participant

Fuck. That hurts just lookin' at it. 

Emailed. 

TinaR
                Participant

Aw, see? THIS is why I really need those superpowers ):  I'm glad to see you all smiley in your photo.

Hope you get stronger every day and are home as soon as possible.

Roxanne

DebbieH
                    Participant

Good luck with everything, John.  I see you haven't lost your sense of humor.  I was just reading the names of all your "pets"…….

DebbieH
                      Participant

Good luck with everything, John.  I see you haven't lost your sense of humor.  I was just reading the names of all your "pets"…….

TinaR
                      Participant

Aw, see? THIS is why I really need those superpowers ):  I'm glad to see you all smiley in your photo.

Hope you get stronger every day and are home as soon as possible.

Roxanne

MarieM
                        Participant

OUCH…..I'm so glad it's over. Happy to hear you are home. I hope you are not hurting TOO much. I was thinking of you!

Big hugs, Marie

MarieM
                          Participant

OUCH…..I'm so glad it's over. Happy to hear you are home. I hope you are not hurting TOO much. I was thinking of you!

Big hugs, Marie

Bonnie Lea
                            Participant

This is very good to read and see you looking quite like yourself…(cept for the new hat and scarf)  I am so happy to hear you want a hot ham sandwich  (though for the life of me I do not know why)   Cold Ham, Swiss Cheese, lettuce perhaps…but HOT?

Stay safe  Dr. John  those poor miniscule ovaries continue to need removal by 'your kind'

Bonnie Leasmiley

Bonnie Lea
                              Participant

This is very good to read and see you looking quite like yourself…(cept for the new hat and scarf)  I am so happy to hear you want a hot ham sandwich  (though for the life of me I do not know why)   Cold Ham, Swiss Cheese, lettuce perhaps…but HOT?

Stay safe  Dr. John  those poor miniscule ovaries continue to need removal by 'your kind'

Bonnie Leasmiley

Viewing 9 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics