The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Hello? Could someone please “improve” the word verifications on this board.

Forums General Melanoma Community Hello? Could someone please “improve” the word verifications on this board.

Participant

Could someone please "improve" the word verifications on this board. This is crazy, I have tried a dozen times-does not work.

Could someone please "improve" the word verifications on this board. This is crazy, I have tried a dozen times-does not work.

Viewing 8 reply threads
    • Replies
        Jydnew
        Participant

I thought it was just me… though I am really bad at them, I am much much worse on this site than anywhere else…

boot2aboot
            Participant

Ha-ha! i thought i was going insane, retyping  passwords! (and getting nowhere) i never had any spam from this site and not sure why admin is using this…

boots

boot2aboot
              Participant

Ha-ha! i thought i was going insane, retyping  passwords! (and getting nowhere) i never had any spam from this site and not sure why admin is using this…

boots

boot2aboot
                Participant

boots

Jydnew
                Participant

I thought it was just me… though I am really bad at them, I am much much worse on this site than anywhere else…

Jydnew
                  Participant

Charlie S
                    Participant

Agree.

Charlie S

Charlie S
                      Participant

Agree.

Charlie S

Charlie S
                        Participant

Agree.

Charlie S

washoegal
                          Participant

That's odd….I find this site the easiest to read when it comes to word verification.  But my friends say I'm weird.  My onlty problem is how long it takes, that's why we get so many double posts I'm sure.  I have to remember to look up at the upper left hand side of my screen and it has a little whirly-gig (technical talk) and says connecting. 

Oh the marvels of the technical age! 

MariaH
                              Participant

I think it's ironic how even though spammers can get through and still post, I am no longer able to create one – I keep triggering the "spam filter".  The only thing I can do is reply – so even though I've wanted to update the board on Dave (and the loss of my brother, Mikey), I can't – I have so many questions and can't ask a damn one.

I miss the old way…

MariaH
                                Participant

I think it's ironic how even though spammers can get through and still post, I am no longer able to create one – I keep triggering the "spam filter".  The only thing I can do is reply – so even though I've wanted to update the board on Dave (and the loss of my brother, Mikey), I can't – I have so many questions and can't ask a damn one.

I miss the old way…

MariaH
                                  Participant

I miss the old way…

washoegal
                                  Participant

That's odd….I find this site the easiest to read when it comes to word verification.  But my friends say I'm weird.  My onlty problem is how long it takes, that's why we get so many double posts I'm sure.  I have to remember to look up at the upper left hand side of my screen and it has a little whirly-gig (technical talk) and says connecting. 

washoegal
                                    Participant

Viewing 8 reply threads
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                  About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics