The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Happy Mother’s Day!

Forums General Melanoma Community Happy Mother’s Day!

Participant

To all you Mom's out there raising kids and battling this disease at the same time, I salute you!  I hope your kids spoil you rotten today as you deserve!

To all of you that sill have your Moms around, I hope you give them loads of kisses and squeezes.  As hard as it is for us to deal with this disease, imagine what it's like for them.  They gave us life and now they watch helplessly while we do battle to keep it.  Rough stuff.  My own Mom has two of her kids fighting this beast right now.  But we're both still here!  So for today, it's all good!

To your health, everyone!

Maggie

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Replies
        Mamapegela
        Participant

Thanks Maggie! And Happy Mother's Day to you too. I'm stage 3?- newly diagnosed, going for neck dissection next week.  My kids are super supportive, I'm so blessed to have them.

Peggy

Mamapegela
          Participant

Thanks Maggie! And Happy Mother's Day to you too. I'm stage 3?- newly diagnosed, going for neck dissection next week.  My kids are super supportive, I'm so blessed to have them.

Peggy

Mamapegela
            Participant

Peggy

Viewing 2 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics