The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Happy Chanukah

Forums General Melanoma Community Happy Chanukah

Participant

Dear MRF Friends,

Today is the first day of Chanukah.  Last night we lit the first candle on the menorah; tonight we'll light the second, and so on, until we reach eight.

Chanukah celebrates a miracle; as does Christmas.  I'm sure there are other faiths I've neglected to mention.

May we all be blessed with miracles in our often difficult quest for sustained NED, and may the medical community come up with a miracle that will cure us all!

love,

karen

Dear MRF Friends,

Today is the first day of Chanukah.  Last night we lit the first candle on the menorah; tonight we'll light the second, and so on, until we reach eight.

Chanukah celebrates a miracle; as does Christmas.  I'm sure there are other faiths I've neglected to mention.

May we all be blessed with miracles in our often difficult quest for sustained NED, and may the medical community come up with a miracle that will cure us all!

love,

karen

Viewing 11 reply threads
    • Replies
        jackiewin
        Participant

Happy Chanukah to you too Karen.  My wish is for all to have a year and more of NED.

Shalom.

Jackie W

jackiewin
          Participant

Happy Chanukah to you too Karen.  My wish is for all to have a year and more of NED.

Shalom.

Jackie W

jackiewin
            Participant

Shalom.

Jackie W

FormerCaregiver
              Participant

Karen, I would just like to wish you happy Chanukah.

I think that all the great faiths have much more in common than people realise.

Take care

Frank from Australia

FormerCaregiver
                Participant

Take care

Frank from Australia

FormerCaregiver
                  Participant

Take care

Frank from Australia

glewis923
                    Participant

Hey Karen and All-  Yes indeed, Happy Chanukah, Merry Christmas, and Good Lunar New Year (for my great Hindu Dr. who celebrates Geneesh-  redeemer and champion of New Beginnings.)  May God, in his infathomable omni-power bless everyone!

Love to ALL, Grady & Family.

glewis923
                      Participant

Hey Karen and All-  Yes indeed, Happy Chanukah, Merry Christmas, and Good Lunar New Year (for my great Hindu Dr. who celebrates Geneesh-  redeemer and champion of New Beginnings.)  May God, in his infathomable omni-power bless everyone!

glewis923
                        Participant

JerryfromFauq
                          Participant

Happy Chanukah

Back at you.  We celebrated the first night of Chanukah with some wonderful  Jewish people we know in Pennsylvania.  Tis the season to enjoy miracles!

JerryfromFauq
                            Participant

Happy Chanukah

Back at you.  We celebrated the first night of Chanukah with some wonderful  Jewish people we know in Pennsylvania.  Tis the season to enjoy miracles!

JerryfromFauq
                              Participant

Happy Chanukah

Viewing 11 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics