The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Great news!!!

Forums General Melanoma Community Great news!!!

Participant

I was diagnosed in Jan 2014 and had lymph nodes removed from the left side of my neck, then did the 30 Hd interferon in April-March and failed it, it spread to my lungs so Dr put me on Yervoy and i finished it Aug 13th and i just got my second 3 month ct scans results and i'm and still NED..Whoot! I can't believe i've been NED for 6 months..Thank you Yervoy!!

Viewing 20 reply threads
    • Replies
        liberty04281
        Participant
          Congratulations!
          liberty04281
          Participant
            Congratulations!
            liberty04281
            Participant
              Congratulations!
              JoshF
              Participant

That is great news Ginger!! So happy for you.  I've got scan next Friday…very nervous. It would've been a year if not for local recurrence. I did yervoy too…keep those NED scans coming!!

Josh

JoshF
                Participant

That is great news Ginger!! So happy for you.  I've got scan next Friday…very nervous. It would've been a year if not for local recurrence. I did yervoy too…keep those NED scans coming!!

Josh

JoshF
                  Participant

Josh

Ginger8888
                    Participant

Thank you, i'm excited!! Good luck on your scans..

Ginger8888
                      Participant

Ginger8888
                        Participant

kpcollins31
                          Participant

Congrats! Clean scans are always great news.

Kevin

kpcollins31
                            Participant

Kevin

kpcollins31
                              Participant

Kevin

Eileensulliv
                                Participant

Congrats!!!! I love your post! Makes me excited for my own treatment! I hope you are well and keep well!!! Yay NED!

Eileensulliv
                                  Participant

Congrats!!!! I love your post! Makes me excited for my own treatment! I hope you are well and keep well!!! Yay NED!

Eileensulliv
                                    Participant

arthurjedi007
                                      Participant

That's awesome but I think it was the okra not the ipi thst did it. ๐Ÿ™‚ lol just kidding.  congrats.

Artie

arthurjedi007
                                        Participant

That's awesome but I think it was the okra not the ipi thst did it. ๐Ÿ™‚ lol just kidding.  congrats.

Artie

arthurjedi007
                                          Participant

Artie

_Paul_
                                            Participant

That is awesome Ginger! Here's to NED!

_Paul_
                                              Participant

_Paul_
                                                Participant

Viewing 20 reply threads
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                              About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide byย MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics