The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Good Wishes.

Forums General Melanoma Community Good Wishes.

Participant
      Guess I didn’t get the memo about ALL the posts being moved to the archive.  Ouch.  Here’s hoping everybody catches on pretty quick.

Charlie S

Guess I didn’t get the memo about ALL the posts being moved to the archive.  Ouch.  Here’s hoping everybody catches on pretty quick.

Charlie S

Viewing 9 reply threads
    • Replies
        talian44

gosh, things have changed.

how do we post a new topic?

just replying to see if this works

miket

dian
            Participant

talian..just clik on view all topics, then look at the top of the topics, you’ll see a spot that says "create new topic’

dia

Fountainhead
            Participant

Testing the anonymous reply.

Rebecca and Bob
              Participant

I don’t really like this, although I’ll try not to be judgemental yet.

Janis B.
                Participant

I’ve been following this website for quite a while, but am just now jumping in because, Charlie S., I ‘m glad to see you back.  Over the past year, I’ve been informed, comforted, moved and enlightened by you and many others on this board.  So glad you are all here.

Diagnosed 8/08, now at Stage IIC w/ met. to just one lymph node, finished induction phase of interferon in 1/10, but was too sick to continue. NED at this time – just holding on, hoping for the best and grateful to be alive and feeling well today!  I’m sticking with you guys because you are smart!

janisgayle

Sharon in Reno
                    Participant

just testing to see if I m doing it right?

Sharon in Reno

Lori C
                    Participant

Good to hear from you Charlie S.  I am still quite confused by the new forum and inching my way through it.

bill58
                      Participant

looks like everything is working.

Laurie from maine
                          Participant

This does take getting use to – I like that Charlie has a picture makes it more personal, assuming that is a picture of you, charlie?  would be interesting if more did that put faces to the names                                                                       

laurie

Charlie S
                            Participant

Yes, that is my true picture, just without eyeglasses.  I was sailing when that pic was taken.

Charlie S

jag
                            Participant

Charlie you did your best and didn’t get paid a dime(at least I would like to think that, so don’t say anything if you did)

Charlie S
                                Participant

I was only a small participant in the process and not and principle and no I didn’t get even a nickle, let alone a dime; truth be known, I was really only thrown a bone.

I see you know how to read between the lines…………………..I DO hold nothing but good wishes though.

Now if we can only turn it around to being a melanoma patients information board rather than a forum on how do you use this site.

Cheers

JoanR
                                Participant

Thanks for all your diligent work Charles. I have been learning (other things) on computer all day, so this is just another problem on my list of things that are changing in my life. If an old dog like you can adjust, I should be able to as well….One good thing about getting old is that I can hardly remember what the old board looked like..LOL…now I am going to try to get on chat…

JerryfromFauq
                                  Participant
                                    Are all the posts for the past 17 years in one archive now? Are is there a second archive been started?
                                    JerryfromFauq
                                    Participant
                                      Are all the posts for the past 17 years in one archive now? Are is there a second archive been started?
                                  Viewing 9 reply threads
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                  About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics