The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Good vibes needed please….

Forums General Melanoma Community Good vibes needed please….

Participant

I'm heading to my oncologist today to have a pain under my arm looked at….it's all too familar of a feeling that I had 8 years ago when my melanoma spread to the lymph nodes under my other arm.  Feeling scared and nervous that the beast has returned after 6 years of NED.

I'm heading to my oncologist today to have a pain under my arm looked at….it's all too familar of a feeling that I had 8 years ago when my melanoma spread to the lymph nodes under my other arm.  Feeling scared and nervous that the beast has returned after 6 years of NED.

Viewing 11 reply threads
    • Replies
        walesgirl
        Participant

Keeping you in my thoughts…this particular fear can be excrutiating…treatment options have improved from 8 years ago tho…hang in there….'we're' with you

walesgirl
          Participant

Keeping you in my thoughts…this particular fear can be excrutiating…treatment options have improved from 8 years ago tho…hang in there….'we're' with you

walesgirl
            Participant

LaneyMcg
              Participant
                Thinking of you sending positive thoughts x
                LaneyMcg
                Participant
                  LaneyMcg
                  Participant
                    Mike N
                    Participant

Sending all my best vibes!

Mike N
                      Participant

Mike N
                        Participant

aldakota22
                          Participant

i am sending all the positive vibes i am feeling rightbnow for you to have a NED result.

aldakota22
                            Participant

i am sending all the positive vibes i am feeling rightbnow for you to have a NED result.

aldakota22
                              Participant

Viewing 11 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics