The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

for all those that love and admire kevin

Forums General Melanoma Community for all those that love and admire kevin

• This topic is empty.
    Participant

this is brenda writing on behalf of kevin….

first i wana say that you all have been an ispiration to kevin, and are the reason for his positive attitude and strenght.

i took him to the E.R on friday because he wasnt doing too good.he had an mri and the results showed a significance increase in the amount of tumors and the size of the previous ones he had.he went through whole brain radiation and it seems like it wasnt effective.we talked to the doctor today and she said that he has began to bleed in his brain, and unfortunately theres nothing more we can do.

this is brenda writing on behalf of kevin….

first i wana say that you all have been an ispiration to kevin, and are the reason for his positive attitude and strenght.

i took him to the E.R on friday because he wasnt doing too good.he had an mri and the results showed a significance increase in the amount of tumors and the size of the previous ones he had.he went through whole brain radiation and it seems like it wasnt effective.we talked to the doctor today and she said that he has began to bleed in his brain, and unfortunately theres nothing more we can do.

as you can imagine our hearts are broken. he has been so strong and brave through this journey, but its time for him to go HOME. i truly belive he came into this world to inspire and show people how to be  caring loving compassionate human beings.

he's not in any pain, but he is on pain medication because it helps him relax and sleep. when the medication wears off he's able to speak to people fine. hopefully he'll be able to write a personal message later on.

please, please dont be sad, or sorry. i cant express how much love he has for you all. and since hes going HOME i know he will watch over each and every one of you, think of him as your personal angel because thats what he will be. 

i wish you all strenght and healing. and when your feeling down and out and it seems like theres no hope, please ask yourself what would kevin do?

and i promise you, you will get the strenght and motivation that you need.

love, brenda.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics