The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Finished with ALT-801 trial

Forums General Melanoma Community Finished with ALT-801 trial

Participant

I got my last dose of ALT yesterday. Yippeee!!!!

This round has been much easier than the 1st time I did the trial. Cisplatin kicked my butt but the ALT hardly bothered me. Odd.

I did have one day of stupor and agitation after I came home. Apparentley I was very mad about a snow suit and some gloves but don't rmember that! ha

Dr. did say those were common side effects.

Scans on the 27th, hoping for shrinkage and possibly NED status. Would be a great present!

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!

Kellie(from Iowa) Stage IV    

I got my last dose of ALT yesterday. Yippeee!!!!

This round has been much easier than the 1st time I did the trial. Cisplatin kicked my butt but the ALT hardly bothered me. Odd.

I did have one day of stupor and agitation after I came home. Apparentley I was very mad about a snow suit and some gloves but don't rmember that! ha

Dr. did say those were common side effects.

Scans on the 27th, hoping for shrinkage and possibly NED status. Would be a great present!

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!

Kellie(from Iowa) Stage IV    

Viewing 7 reply threads
    • Replies
        Terra
        Participant

Good luck Kellie – look ofrward to hearing your goodnews

Becky
            Participant

I just read your profie..wow you have been through so much! Sending positive vibes your way

Becky

Becky
              Participant

I just read your profie..wow you have been through so much! Sending positive vibes your way

Becky

Terra
              Participant

Good luck Kellie – look ofrward to hearing your goodnews

JuleFL
                Participant
                  Best wishes, have a great holiday!
                  Jule
                  JuleFL
                  Participant
                    Best wishes, have a great holiday!
                    Jule
                    King
                    Participant

Kellie,

That's great that the treatment is over.  Hoping and praying for great scan results.  Enjoy the holidays with your little ones.

Stay Strong
                      King

Stage IV 7/05 Liver mets

King
                      Participant

Kellie,

That's great that the treatment is over.  Hoping and praying for great scan results.  Enjoy the holidays with your little ones.

Stay Strong
                        King

Stage IV 7/05 Liver mets

triciad
                        Participant

You are in my prayers for great results from your scan!  Enjoy the holiday season!

Tricia

triciad
                          Participant

You are in my prayers for great results from your scan!  Enjoy the holiday season!

Tricia

Viewing 7 reply threads
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                        About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics