The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Excision on calf is beningn!

Forums General Melanoma Community Excision on calf is beningn!

Participant

Thank you all for your prayers and hope.

The nodule in my calf was beningn. Doc called it a fatty tumor. It was very small, hard to find somedays. When my leg would swell from lymephedema, then you could feel it much more.

Thank you so much for your thoughts and support.

Prayers and love to you guys as you navigate this journey.

Jen

Viewing 6 reply threads
    • Replies
        Johnjk04
        Participant

Sweet !!!!!

jen.bren
            Participant
              Thanks guys! Love and Hope to you always.
            Linny
            Participant

So happy to hear the good news! Now go out and celebrate!!!!

ourvan
              Participant

That's wonderful news – I think I can hear the shreak of relief all the way over here!  May the blessings continue!

Bubbles
                Participant

Good!!!  celeste

MikeInAK
                  Participant

Excellent news.   The worry meter can go down a bit.  

GeoTony
                    Participant

Awesome news

guynamedbilly
                      Participant

Awesome!

Viewing 6 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics