The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Eric & Jill’s video made yesterday

Forums General Melanoma Community Eric & Jill’s video made yesterday

Participant

This amazing couple has made another, at Eric's insistence. Jill has her hands full so I hope she doesn't mind if I post this for her here. I know these are meant to be shared and are on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/user/EricNJill?feature=mhee

Grace and peace,

Carol

This amazing couple has made another, at Eric's insistence. Jill has her hands full so I hope she doesn't mind if I post this for her here. I know these are meant to be shared and are on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/user/EricNJill?feature=mhee

Grace and peace,

Carol

Viewing 7 reply threads
    • Replies
        Sherron
        Participant

Beautiful!

Sherron
          Participant

Beautiful!

carol b
            Participant

Emotionally inspiring.

LynnLuc
                Participant

It's so sad…he has gone through so much. I hate melanoma.frown

LynnLuc
                  Participant

It's so sad…he has gone through so much. I hate melanoma.frown

carol b
                  Participant

Emotionally inspiring.

mzeigler
                    Participant

A little over 2 months ago my wife came home from the hospital with the words that nothing more could be done.  She had liver, lung, bone, and brain mets which were limiting her mobility.  She was on oxygen and pain medication.  Over the next three weeks, I, along with family and friends and hospice were by her side.  I remember when the hospice nurse told us that her bodily functions were shutting down.  Her eyes lit up and she seemed almost relieved.  She whispered that she loved me.  Those were the last words that she spoke.  As I read Eric and Jill's story, and also Shari, I am amazed at the strength and peace that my wife and these others exhibit.  I can see a glimpse of God's grace and power in these people.  I hope that when my time comes, I can experience the dignity, strength, and peace that I have seen in these others.

mzeigler
                      Participant

A little over 2 months ago my wife came home from the hospital with the words that nothing more could be done.  She had liver, lung, bone, and brain mets which were limiting her mobility.  She was on oxygen and pain medication.  Over the next three weeks, I, along with family and friends and hospice were by her side.  I remember when the hospice nurse told us that her bodily functions were shutting down.  Her eyes lit up and she seemed almost relieved.  She whispered that she loved me.  Those were the last words that she spoke.  As I read Eric and Jill's story, and also Shari, I am amazed at the strength and peace that my wife and these others exhibit.  I can see a glimpse of God's grace and power in these people.  I hope that when my time comes, I can experience the dignity, strength, and peace that I have seen in these others.

MichaelFL
                        Participant

May he soon be free of this, and may the end of his journey be as comfortable and pain free as possible.

May Jill also continue her fight to educate in his absence.

Michael

EricNJill
                            Participant

Michael,

I will continue the fight.  I made that promise to Eric and I make that promise to all of you.  This disease will not win.  I will continue the fight in his name.

Thank you all for your support.

JillNEric in OH

EricNJill
                              Participant

Michael,

I will continue the fight.  I made that promise to Eric and I make that promise to all of you.  This disease will not win.  I will continue the fight in his name.

Thank you all for your support.

JillNEric in OH

MichaelFL
                              Participant

May he soon be free of this, and may the end of his journey be as comfortable and pain free as possible.

May Jill also continue her fight to educate in his absence.

Michael

Viewing 7 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics