The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Dian……..

Forums General Melanoma Community Dian……..

Participant

is not doing well. Please see Don's post on the mainboard. I'm suddenly and rarely at a loss for words.

Marie

is not doing well. Please see Don's post on the mainboard. I'm suddenly and rarely at a loss for words.

Marie

Viewing 8 reply threads
    • Replies
        CarolA
        Participant

Oh the need for the Darkside to really let it out. . .   NOOOOOO!    No.

Words seem futile.   Emotions are raging.

CarolA

MarieM
            Participant

I know. I feel the same way. I'm sorry Carole. I THOUGHT to call you this morning…and then..life kept coming at me here. I'm sorry I didn't call you……

Hugs, Marie

MarieM
              Participant

I know. I feel the same way. I'm sorry Carole. I THOUGHT to call you this morning…and then..life kept coming at me here. I'm sorry I didn't call you……

Hugs, Marie

MarieM
                Participant

Hugs, Marie

CarolA
                Participant

CarolA

CarolA
                  Participant

CarolA

Colleen66
                    Participant

I am so very sorry and scared for her.  Please God help her through this.

Colleen

Colleen66
                      Participant

Colleen

Colleen66
                        Participant

Colleen

BillMFl
                          Participant

Crap! I hate it when we lose anyone, but especially an old timer.

MarieM
                              Participant

Oh Jeeze Bill…you forgot your glasses!  Here…borrow mine! Dian isn't going anywhere..we are losing no one. She is doing better but the news still sucks. I'm sure you join us in pulling for her and sending her your best wishes. OK…you can give me my glasses back now.

We LOVE you Dian! {{{{{{{{{{{{Dian}}}}}}}}}}}

Hugs, Marie

MarieM
                                Participant

Oh Jeeze Bill…you forgot your glasses!  Here…borrow mine! Dian isn't going anywhere..we are losing no one. She is doing better but the news still sucks. I'm sure you join us in pulling for her and sending her your best wishes. OK…you can give me my glasses back now.

Hugs, Marie

MarieM
                                  Participant

Hugs, Marie

BillMFl
                                  Participant

BillMFl
                                    Participant

Viewing 8 reply threads
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                  About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics