The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Cozy Saturday!

Forums Mucosal Melanoma Community Cozy Saturday!

Participant
      Hello Family! Hope all is well with you’s, im a bit “congested” in the nose (slash) sinus area, now that i know “kinda” what it is from my CT Scan (Moderate Paranasal sinus mucosal desease) as it was written in the report, i will bring it up with Onco..
      Its raining here in SoCal! Cant believe it! Started last night, its always nice to have some rain, especially for our plants, trees, to many fires out here..
      You all take care ok? Have a good weekend!…
    Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Replies
        Mark_DC
        Participant

Mike – time to sleep now, am off to the mountains Sunday (west virginia) and dont think there will be any cell service there, so just want to wish you a good appointment monday, hope the surgeon is good and he is ready for action and that you can get a move on – I know you are ready for this, so hope the surgeon is ready too

good luck Mark

ps i do so badly with these captchas i think i might be becoming a robot (could be the meds?)

lkb
          Participant

Hi Mike. Hope your Onco has some suggestions for relief. Meanwhile, enjoy the rain and while you're at it, send some up to Northern Cal! 

Scooby123
            Participant
              Hi hun ,not been on a while so catching up with my second family. Glad you now got a plan in order. Sorry about set back you are dealing with . Just had my scans Saturday will update on results. Trying not to think about it. My joints hurt too and my achillies are hurting when walking not sure if keydruda side effects but will mention to docs when go. Will keep checking in my aunt’s just been told she has brain cancer so heads all over at moment.
              SCOOBY xx
                MelanomaMike
                Participant
                  Oooh no!so sorry for your Aunt!! Jeezlahweez! Its like everytime we turn around “someones” catching the cancer train! If i can say “1” consoling thing, atleast now you both can confide in eachother with shared cancer bug! Especially for her cuz this is so new to her!!..oh man, and to start off at the Brain!!?? Tough deal right there, but maybe Radiation can be her battle plan or a quick surgery!! Im sorry Scoob!
                  I hope your scan shows SHRINKAGE! ya NED is good to but, i never look that far, SHRINKAGE is fine by me!! Dont be a stranger, we missed yu!!
                  Scooby123
                  Participant
                    Cheers my friend,won’t be a stranger just been hard at moment with all what’s going on. Will keep you posted asap I have results. Keep up the good fight my friend.
                    SCOOBY x
              Viewing 2 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics