The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Congratulations CaroleK

Forums General Melanoma Community Congratulations CaroleK

Participant

I don't know if Carole will make her way to the board today, but I know that there are many who remember her, since she was such a big help to so many people on this board for so long. Love and Light Carole!

Today she celebrates 10 yrs NED after surgical removal of Brain Mets.

I know that whe followed a holistic approach after her surgery, and has not had a recurrence of her melanoma in all of these years.

While she's not here posting, I also know there there are currently others on this board who are fighting brain mets, so maybe her story will encourage them

I don't know if Carole will make her way to the board today, but I know that there are many who remember her, since she was such a big help to so many people on this board for so long. Love and Light Carole!

Today she celebrates 10 yrs NED after surgical removal of Brain Mets.

I know that whe followed a holistic approach after her surgery, and has not had a recurrence of her melanoma in all of these years.

While she's not here posting, I also know there there are currently others on this board who are fighting brain mets, so maybe her story will encourage them

I know that she's always been an inspiraton to me!

dian

Viewing 11 reply threads
    • Replies
        lhaley
        Participant

Wow!!! I hope that Carole is out celebrating such a great anniversary!  Her story brings hope and optimism to all!

Thanks for posting Dian

Linda

lhaley
          Participant

Wow!!! I hope that Carole is out celebrating such a great anniversary!  Her story brings hope and optimism to all!

Thanks for posting Dian

Linda

DonW
            Participant

I hope Carole starts posting occasionally. She had a lot of trouble getting logged in here, but now that is hopefully straightened out. She has been a great asset to our community and her story certainly is inspiring.

DonW
              Participant

I hope Carole starts posting occasionally. She had a lot of trouble getting logged in here, but now that is hopefully straightened out. She has been a great asset to our community and her story certainly is inspiring.

leni currie
                Participant

Heard from her today – amazing story – wish that the doctors could figure how her system reacted to her"treatment" – might help others – give mehope for so many others – miss seeing her and all of our Bash folks!

leni currie
                  Participant

Heard from her today – amazing story – wish that the doctors could figure how her system reacted to her"treatment" – might help others – give mehope for so many others – miss seeing her and all of our Bash folks!

Eehgads
                    Participant

Happy Anniversary Carole. I hope you are out hootin' and hollerin' in the streets today. You're an inspiration to many here on the board.

May you have many more years DANCING WITH NED!

Michele

Eehgads
                      Participant

Happy Anniversary Carole. I hope you are out hootin' and hollerin' in the streets today. You're an inspiration to many here on the board.

May you have many more years DANCING WITH NED!

Michele

Amy Busby
                        Participant

Awesome!  I love Carole dearly and can not even begin to express how big of an inspiration & friend she has been to me over the years.

Happy NED-iversary Carole!

Love,

Amy

Amy Busby
                          Participant

Awesome!  I love Carole dearly and can not even begin to express how big of an inspiration & friend she has been to me over the years.

Happy NED-iversary Carole!

Love,

Amy

Sharyn
                            Participant

Thanks for posting Dian! This is music to my ears! What a motivation for newbies and "old timers" alike! Congratulations Carole!

Hugs

Sharyn, Stage IV

Sharyn
                              Participant

Thanks for posting Dian! This is music to my ears! What a motivation for newbies and "old timers" alike! Congratulations Carole!

Hugs

Sharyn, Stage IV

Viewing 11 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics