The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Checking in

Forums General Melanoma Community Checking in

Participant

No more XXX theater action because of bed bugs. That's about it.

No more XXX theater action because of bed bugs. That's about it.

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Replies
        TinaR
        Participant

Gross. ( both)

TinaR
          Participant

Gross. ( both)

Jocelyn
            Participant

Really? YOU have bed bugs? I have heard there is an epidemic.

I'm so sorry. I don't think I would sleep another night if I ever had those.

Yawn
                Participant

I don't have bedbugs. Yet.

I'm just saying, if I continue normal activities, it's just a matter of time before I invite an infestation.

It cracks me up that you'd say you're sorry, even after I've posted the XXX thing. You're supposed to wish me worse than bedbugs, no?

BillMFl
                  Participant

Tina says you are a fake. Bed bugs or not.

TinaR
                    Participant

Now now, Bill,  I said he's not real. No one here is real…at least to me since I've not met any of you. YOU could be Brad Pitt for all I know  –and from what you've told us about your adventures it sounds like you've had the same history as Brad.

He will have to send me his passport, license, birth certificate and a few 8×10 glossys to confirm whether he is real or not.   He could be a faker– but, hey,  I've done that before, pffft ( actually, with some men it's unavoidable! 😉

Even more important…were you showing your wiener on the Darkside, Bill? When was that…I must have missed it.

BillMFl
                      Participant

I missed it too cause it wasn't me.  Is Yawn really Dan T's lover?  Someone said they were a couple. Couple of what I'm not sure. But Dan has always mooned over Yawn.  So there you go.

BillMFl
                        Participant

I missed it too cause it wasn't me.  Is Yawn really Dan T's lover?  Someone said they were a couple. Couple of what I'm not sure. But Dan has always mooned over Yawn.  So there you go.

Nad T
                          Participant

I sure have.  The fact that you cannot figure it out – poor brain function? 

How many more clues do to need half-wit!?

I hold the secrets everyone desires and they are right over there —————–>

Bonnie Lea
                            Participant

cuse me for barging in.    Is this the whitefish bay made famous in these here parts by the song Edmund Fitzgerald? and Yawn is a nice guy…. I can say no more.  (not that I could anyhow)  Charlie is a nice guy,  I do not know Dan T. 

curious and curiouser!

Bonnie Lea
                              Participant

cuse me for barging in.    Is this the whitefish bay made famous in these here parts by the song Edmund Fitzgerald? and Yawn is a nice guy…. I can say no more.  (not that I could anyhow)  Charlie is a nice guy,  I do not know Dan T. 

curious and curiouser!

Nad T
                                Participant

Whitefish Pointe my Lady.  Emerson is in Paridise (where Emerson plaque is) down the road.  We root the area a bit once a year.  Bird Watching at Whitefish is my heaven.  Also speak to "The Finisher" from the Shawnee tribe.

I have heard that Dan T flushed aprroximately 20K from poor Anit!!!  Hotty Georgia gifted  2 large large  A worthless pirate he is.

Charlie a guy?  Freak me!

Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

yoop
                                  Participant

Hey Dan,

You should take a look around the Two Hearted river and be Nick Adams.  Hemmingway wrote some good stuff on the U.P.  Have you taken a trip to the Seney refuge? It's supposed to be great in the amount of birdlife there.  You should go West my young man.  Hit Pictured Rocks in Munising.  You can get up close by checking in at the ranger station where they will give you some directions on trails, very picturesque.  We were there in July and it was nice.  I even swam in Lake Gitchigumi and Lake Michigan in one day. 

Gotta love Gordon Lightfoot, put Whitefish Point on the map, 'Legend lives on from the Chippewa on down', just one of dozens that are great.

Cottage was open but no call and no show, what's up with that?  Rox Star says Yawn's not real.  When are we all going for lunch so I can not say too?

yoop

Nad T
                                    Participant

Hey, I went to Newbeery once.  Had a to fish a guy who came into some money out of that old freaky historic mental hospital.  They had him 6 months and could not get him to open his right eye.  We got in a fight in the hospital over him not opening it.  The director wasn't going to let me take him.  I put on an act and as we're backing out of the parking lot the hospital employees all gathered on those freak me beautiful pillared steps – I told him open or else and he tried to jump out of the car – HIT THE GAS.

Amazing, just over the bridge and it opened.  Huh?

"I paid a worker at New York's zoo to re-open it just for me and Robin. When we got to the gorilla cage there was 1 big silverback gorilla there just bullying all the other gorillas. They were so powerful but their eyes were like an innocent infant. I offered the attendant $10,000 to open the cage and let smash that silverback's snotbox! He declined."  Mike Tyson

Nad T
                                      Participant

Hey, I went to Newbeery once.  Had a to fish a guy who came into some money out of that old freaky historic mental hospital.  They had him 6 months and could not get him to open his right eye.  We got in a fight in the hospital over him not opening it.  The director wasn't going to let me take him.  I put on an act and as we're backing out of the parking lot the hospital employees all gathered on those freak me beautiful pillared steps – I told him open or else and he tried to jump out of the car – HIT THE GAS.

Amazing, just over the bridge and it opened.  Huh?

"I paid a worker at New York's zoo to re-open it just for me and Robin. When we got to the gorilla cage there was 1 big silverback gorilla there just bullying all the other gorillas. They were so powerful but their eyes were like an innocent infant. I offered the attendant $10,000 to open the cage and let smash that silverback's snotbox! He declined."  Mike Tyson

yoop
                                        Participant

Hey Dan,

You should take a look around the Two Hearted river and be Nick Adams.  Hemmingway wrote some good stuff on the U.P.  Have you taken a trip to the Seney refuge? It's supposed to be great in the amount of birdlife there.  You should go West my young man.  Hit Pictured Rocks in Munising.  You can get up close by checking in at the ranger station where they will give you some directions on trails, very picturesque.  We were there in July and it was nice.  I even swam in Lake Gitchigumi and Lake Michigan in one day. 

Gotta love Gordon Lightfoot, put Whitefish Point on the map, 'Legend lives on from the Chippewa on down', just one of dozens that are great.

Cottage was open but no call and no show, what's up with that?  Rox Star says Yawn's not real.  When are we all going for lunch so I can not say too?

yoop

Nad T
                                          Participant

Whitefish Pointe my Lady.  Emerson is in Paridise (where Emerson plaque is) down the road.  We root the area a bit once a year.  Bird Watching at Whitefish is my heaven.  Also speak to "The Finisher" from the Shawnee tribe.

I have heard that Dan T flushed aprroximately 20K from poor Anit!!!  Hotty Georgia gifted  2 large large  A worthless pirate he is.

Charlie a guy?  Freak me!

Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Bonnie Lea
                                            Participant

Does any one know where the love of God goes
                                              When the waves turn the minutes to hours
                                              The searchers all say they'd have made Whitefish Bay
                                              If they'd put fifteen more miles behind her
                                              They might have split up or they might have capsized
                                              They may have broke deep and took water
                                              And all that remains is the faces and the names
                                              Of the wives and the sons and the daughters

Sorry for being a nit-picker (what a term)  but I am confused.  The song says Whitefish Bay and that has been how I have sung it since way back.  (My son was born on the 11th of nov 1975, and my best friend father sailed the Great Lakes at that time, and he was shattered at the loss of men he knew.

Help me get unconfused.  WHITEFISH POINTE   vrs WHITEFISH BAY

Nad T
                                              Participant

Real quick here because I'm hiding from that Dan T.  Damn badapple who is requesting more cash…

I got goose bumps reading (singing) the lyrics.  wOw!

Here are my Lady.  It is all one beautiful place.  You must visit.

http://www.exploringthenorth.com/whitefish/whitefish.html

Nad T
                                                Participant

Real quick here because I'm hiding from that Dan T.  Damn badapple who is requesting more cash…

I got goose bumps reading (singing) the lyrics.  wOw!

Here are my Lady.  It is all one beautiful place.  You must visit.

http://www.exploringthenorth.com/whitefish/whitefish.html

Bonnie Lea
                                                  Participant

Oh thankyou Sir Nad T.   (and keep hiding from that evil Money grabber Dan T. )    I know understand whitefish pointe is where the lighthouse etc is located but the body of water is Whitefish Bay.   I agree the lyrics to Wreck of Edmund Fitzgerald always dug into me.

thankyou it was a lovely video,  sunsets are so magnificent.  I have only seen the top of Lake Superior, on route to Manitoba, but one day perhaps hubby and I will travel further than our usual camping haunts. 

Bonnie Lea

Bonnie Lea
                                                    Participant

Oh thankyou Sir Nad T.   (and keep hiding from that evil Money grabber Dan T. )    I know understand whitefish pointe is where the lighthouse etc is located but the body of water is Whitefish Bay.   I agree the lyrics to Wreck of Edmund Fitzgerald always dug into me.

thankyou it was a lovely video,  sunsets are so magnificent.  I have only seen the top of Lake Superior, on route to Manitoba, but one day perhaps hubby and I will travel further than our usual camping haunts. 

Bonnie Lea

Nad T
                                                      Participant

Ahhh, just saw something.  My daughter was born 11/11/74.

Sailor's and builders we were – attached is a part of my direct line.

http://www.brickstoremuseum.org/FindingAids/Coll4_Thompson.pdf

Almost lost my 7 year old grand son, who carries on the blood of above, recently – cashew butter.

BarbieGirl
                                                        Participant

"Almost lost my 7 year old grand son, who carries on the blood of above, recently – cashew butter."

Say huh???  He okies? 

BarbieGirl
                                                          Participant

"Almost lost my 7 year old grand son, who carries on the blood of above, recently – cashew butter."

Say huh???  He okies? 

Nad T
                                                            Participant

Ahhh, just saw something.  My daughter was born 11/11/74.

Sailor's and builders we were – attached is a part of my direct line.

http://www.brickstoremuseum.org/FindingAids/Coll4_Thompson.pdf

Almost lost my 7 year old grand son, who carries on the blood of above, recently – cashew butter.

Bonnie Lea
                                                              Participant

Does any one know where the love of God goes
                                                                When the waves turn the minutes to hours
                                                                The searchers all say they'd have made Whitefish Bay
                                                                If they'd put fifteen more miles behind her
                                                                They might have split up or they might have capsized
                                                                They may have broke deep and took water
                                                                And all that remains is the faces and the names
                                                                Of the wives and the sons and the daughters

Sorry for being a nit-picker (what a term)  but I am confused.  The song says Whitefish Bay and that has been how I have sung it since way back.  (My son was born on the 11th of nov 1975, and my best friend father sailed the Great Lakes at that time, and he was shattered at the loss of men he knew.

Help me get unconfused.  WHITEFISH POINTE   vrs WHITEFISH BAY

Nad T
                                                                Participant

I sure have.  The fact that you cannot figure it out – poor brain function? 

How many more clues do to need half-wit!?

I hold the secrets everyone desires and they are right over there —————–>

TinaR
                                                                  Participant

Now now, Bill,  I said he's not real. No one here is real…at least to me since I've not met any of you. YOU could be Brad Pitt for all I know  –and from what you've told us about your adventures it sounds like you've had the same history as Brad.

He will have to send me his passport, license, birth certificate and a few 8×10 glossys to confirm whether he is real or not.   He could be a faker– but, hey,  I've done that before, pffft ( actually, with some men it's unavoidable! 😉

Even more important…were you showing your wiener on the Darkside, Bill? When was that…I must have missed it.

TinaR
                                                                    Participant

Yawn=Charlie=Yawn=Charlie

TinaR
                                                                      Participant

Yawn=Charlie=Yawn=Charlie

BillMFl
                                                                        Participant

Tina says you are a fake. Bed bugs or not.

Jocelyn
                                                                          Participant

Why? I don't care what you watch, or where. 

Or are you in them? You thought you were famous to us. Are you a porn star? 

I think I am on to something.

Jocelyn
                                                                            Participant

Why? I don't care what you watch, or where. 

Or are you in them? You thought you were famous to us. Are you a porn star? 

I think I am on to something.

TinaR
                                                                              Participant

Well, I guess it's time to tell what I know about our favorite board mystery man. I hinted at it last week and FH and Cyn both pressed for answers and I have to share. Nancy thinks he's Charlie…like above. But no, I've finally figured it out….

He is ….BW ! Of course, I had a hard time wrapping my  mind around this disturbing discovery, but think about it…they're both tall, elusive, funny, cutting and write very well. They both rarely post and have been scarce around here.  One is bored and the other is yawning? ONE AND THE SAME!!!!!

The only thing I can't reconcile is my version of Yawn working at the tag writing factory. Oh and the fact that I was encouraging Nancy to date her. Not that there's anything wrong with that, Joyce.

So, I've solved the year's long mystery and it's  SHOCKING. Are they/he/she really boy or girl? I guess it really doesn't matter for any of us…( oh, except FH…he is going to have a breakdown…all that BW poem- wooing…ick)

Now, who else can I unmask? Make a list!

TinaR
                                                                                Participant

Well, I guess it's time to tell what I know about our favorite board mystery man. I hinted at it last week and FH and Cyn both pressed for answers and I have to share. Nancy thinks he's Charlie…like above. But no, I've finally figured it out….

He is ….BW ! Of course, I had a hard time wrapping my  mind around this disturbing discovery, but think about it…they're both tall, elusive, funny, cutting and write very well. They both rarely post and have been scarce around here.  One is bored and the other is yawning? ONE AND THE SAME!!!!!

The only thing I can't reconcile is my version of Yawn working at the tag writing factory. Oh and the fact that I was encouraging Nancy to date her. Not that there's anything wrong with that, Joyce.

So, I've solved the year's long mystery and it's  SHOCKING. Are they/he/she really boy or girl? I guess it really doesn't matter for any of us…( oh, except FH…he is going to have a breakdown…all that BW poem- wooing…ick)

Now, who else can I unmask? Make a list!

TinaR
                                                                                  Participant

Oh, yeah…that famous porn thing…

#1. He IS famous to those of us on the board….he's BW !

#2. Porn? Not something I'm into, but if  'they' are a he- I guess I'd peek, if "they' are a she- I'll pass ( not that there's anything wrong with that or they/she is anything but absolutely GORGEOUS).

TinaR
                                                                                    Participant

Oh, yeah…that famous porn thing…

#1. He IS famous to those of us on the board….he's BW !

#2. Porn? Not something I'm into, but if  'they' are a he- I guess I'd peek, if "they' are a she- I'll pass ( not that there's anything wrong with that or they/she is anything but absolutely GORGEOUS).

TinaR
                                                                                      Participant

ps…forgot the other proof….

They/he/she are BW and CW…. probably A & W, too!  Easy to remember when switching identities…funny to pass right under our noses… easy as A B C !!

Yes, BW/CW. I'm sorry I didn't see this before….FOOL.

TinaR
                                                                                        Participant

ps…forgot the other proof….

They/he/she are BW and CW…. probably A & W, too!  Easy to remember when switching identities…funny to pass right under our noses… easy as A B C !!

Yes, BW/CW. I'm sorry I didn't see this before….FOOL.

DonW
                                                                                          Participant

"Not something I'm into"

I thought you liked the midgets.

DonW
                                                                                            Participant

"Not something I'm into"

I thought you liked the midgets.

KyCyn
                                                                                              Participant

Except for BW posted pictures of herself on the DS, remember?  The rat in the toilet, her menagerie of animals…

But I do like the theory 🙂

TinaR
                                                                                                Participant

Yes, Cyn…the evil GENIUS of their plan…

Don't underestimate the CW?BW…it's been our mistake all along wink

Now, I have to drive to Maryland to take my daughter for contacts. Long drive with a teen girl. It will be…interesting.

TinaR
                                                                                                  Participant

Yes, Cyn…the evil GENIUS of their plan…

Don't underestimate the CW?BW…it's been our mistake all along wink

Now, I have to drive to Maryland to take my daughter for contacts. Long drive with a teen girl. It will be…interesting.

dian in spokane
                                                                                                    Participant

but…where's the PORN come in? I am confused by the porn reference….

TinaR
                                                                                                      Participant

I don't know, but if you question something like this…don't you worry he/she's going to SHOW us what they mean ?   I do.

dian in spokane
                                                                                                        Participant

you are so right. forget I mentioned it

dian in spokane
                                                                                                          Participant

you are so right. forget I mentioned it

Bonnie Lea
                                                                                                            Participant

well I onlly know der Mr. Yawn from his attempts to help me sort out the posting pictures mess and Ichat (both of which I have failed miserably)

I do also remember BW pictues of rats in toilets, and stuff, and could no sooner think that BW and BELOVED Mr. Yawn are one of the same.  Besides I thought our BW was a female type person.  Dunno bout no porn stuff.  I also loved FH and all his pictures of beer coolers, and referecnes to his fountainettes and Mrs. Fountainhead.  All made me smile back in the day.

Now not so much does.  But I keep trying.   SO  Yawn is not our Charlie S.  we know that. (somehow)  I see Charlie S as a type of willy nelson character.  But remember he adopted the pumpkin cat.  Mr. Yawn prob has 'benegal cats'  he seems to be a man of grreat intrigue and wealth.  (dunno if he has melanoma)  I am a fan as he is helpful when I asked!

Bonnie Lea
                                                                                                              Participant

well I onlly know der Mr. Yawn from his attempts to help me sort out the posting pictures mess and Ichat (both of which I have failed miserably)

I do also remember BW pictues of rats in toilets, and stuff, and could no sooner think that BW and BELOVED Mr. Yawn are one of the same.  Besides I thought our BW was a female type person.  Dunno bout no porn stuff.  I also loved FH and all his pictures of beer coolers, and referecnes to his fountainettes and Mrs. Fountainhead.  All made me smile back in the day.

Now not so much does.  But I keep trying.   SO  Yawn is not our Charlie S.  we know that. (somehow)  I see Charlie S as a type of willy nelson character.  But remember he adopted the pumpkin cat.  Mr. Yawn prob has 'benegal cats'  he seems to be a man of grreat intrigue and wealth.  (dunno if he has melanoma)  I am a fan as he is helpful when I asked!

TinaR
                                                                                                                Participant

I don't know, but if you question something like this…don't you worry he/she's going to SHOW us what they mean ?   I do.

dian in spokane
                                                                                                                  Participant

but…where's the PORN come in? I am confused by the porn reference….

KyCyn
                                                                                                                    Participant

Except for BW posted pictures of herself on the DS, remember?  The rat in the toilet, her menagerie of animals…

But I do like the theory 🙂

Yawn
                                                                                                                      Participant

I don't have bedbugs. Yet.

I'm just saying, if I continue normal activities, it's just a matter of time before I invite an infestation.

It cracks me up that you'd say you're sorry, even after I've posted the XXX thing. You're supposed to wish me worse than bedbugs, no?

Jocelyn
                                                                                                                      Participant

Really? YOU have bed bugs? I have heard there is an epidemic.

I'm so sorry. I don't think I would sleep another night if I ever had those.

BarbieGirl
                                                                                                                        Participant

Uh… great visual.  *rolling eyes*  surprise   Well, that's about it.

NancyLYoussef
                                                                                                                            Participant

I'm with you!! Barby/Lisa   

Rolling eyes…

So, I have come out to play for a few minutes and here I find my favorite people.  All on one thread.  Thanks for making it easy for me.

XXOO to all. You too CharlieS/ Yawn

Nancy

NancyLYoussef
                                                                                                                              Participant

I'm with you!! Barby/Lisa   

Rolling eyes…

So, I have come out to play for a few minutes and here I find my favorite people.  All on one thread.  Thanks for making it easy for me.

XXOO to all. You too CharlieS/ Yawn

Nancy

BarbieGirl
                                                                                                                              Participant

Uh… great visual.  *rolling eyes*  surprise   Well, that's about it.

Viewing 5 reply threads
                                                                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                                            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics