The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Can you believe that I got head lice!!!!!

Forums General Melanoma Community Can you believe that I got head lice!!!!!

Participant

I woke  andup the other night with itching and BUGS, mind you we have NO young children at home or grandkids/ I used the shampoo and comb, no clue where they came from.         I finally got my wheelchair so am gettting around a lot better. my legs juat give out on me. Hubby had to take all the heavy bedding to wash, he will .be gone all day today so hope I do okay with not help  .

I woke  andup the other night with itching and BUGS, mind you we have NO young children at home or grandkids/ I used the shampoo and comb, no clue where they came from.         I finally got my wheelchair so am gettting around a lot better. my legs juat give out on me. Hubby had to take all the heavy bedding to wash, he will .be gone all day today so hope I do okay with not help  .

Viewing 8 reply threads
    • Replies
        NYKaren
        Participant
          Oh no, just what you need! Haven’t kept up much due to hurricane–were you in hospital or ho/motel recently?
          Hope all is well today.
          karen
          NYKaren
          Participant
            Oh no, just what you need! Haven’t kept up much due to hurricane–were you in hospital or ho/motel recently?
            Hope all is well today.
            karen
            NYKaren
            Participant
              Hope all is well today.
              karen
              Greenbug
              Participant

Hello there – I came across your post and feel compelled to let you know of a natural, safe, completely effective head lice solution.  Greenbug for People is a product I created after realizing the toxicity of synthetic pesticides.  This is a personal pest product that is natural, food-grade safe and uses cedar as the active ingredient.  Just like cedar chests and closets where you never see a bug – and that is because cedar is deadly to pests yet harmless to humans, animals and the environment.  If you are already dealing with melanoma, the last thing you need is poisonous pesticides for the head lice!  Greenbug for People will kill the adult head lice immediately.  Then cover your head with a shower cap for a minimum of four hours which will destroy the nits (eggs) so you don't have to comb them out.  The 2 ounce bottle is only $7.95 which is more than enough for your hair and scalp and then the remaining product can be used on items too large to launder such as upholstery, large pillows, jackets, etc. Go to http://www.greenbugallnatural.com for more information and good luck to you!

Greenbug
                Participant

Hello there – I came across your post and feel compelled to let you know of a natural, safe, completely effective head lice solution.  Greenbug for People is a product I created after realizing the toxicity of synthetic pesticides.  This is a personal pest product that is natural, food-grade safe and uses cedar as the active ingredient.  Just like cedar chests and closets where you never see a bug – and that is because cedar is deadly to pests yet harmless to humans, animals and the environment.  If you are already dealing with melanoma, the last thing you need is poisonous pesticides for the head lice!  Greenbug for People will kill the adult head lice immediately.  Then cover your head with a shower cap for a minimum of four hours which will destroy the nits (eggs) so you don't have to comb them out.  The 2 ounce bottle is only $7.95 which is more than enough for your hair and scalp and then the remaining product can be used on items too large to launder such as upholstery, large pillows, jackets, etc. Go to http://www.greenbugallnatural.com for more information and good luck to you!

Greenbug
                  Participant

Viewing 8 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics