The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Biden Cancer Initiative Accomplishments

Forums General Melanoma Community Biden Cancer Initiative Accomplishments

Participant
      Hey, I’m not trolling or trying to stir up controversy. I searched 200 pages of google results for “Biden Cancer Initiative Accomplishments”, and I found nothing except requests for donations along with plans to “start a conversation” about “sharing data.” Am I missing something? This is not political, I am genuinely curious.
    Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Replies
        Bubbles
        Participant
          I am not up to date on all the changes and the latest stuff related to this initiative….but the “sharing data” piece is HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish there were options for font selection because I would make that as big as this page! HA!

Here’s why: https://chaoticallypreciselifeloveandmelanoma.blogspot.com/search?q=biden

We need to learn from ratties and not make the same mistakes….or lose important data they provide by failing to report it (successes AND failures), repeating unneeded studies, wasting time and money, risking the lives and health of ratties unnecessarily, failing to build on what has already been learned, etc, etc. I’ve been a rattie! I could go on and on! So….just that part is a really big deal.

At least to me. For what it’s worth. celeste

Bubbles
            Participant
              PS – see the link at the bottom of the second post if you don’t want to read through it all….as it cuts to the Biden Cancer Initiative specifically. c
            MelanomaMike
            Participant
              If the organization meant what he claimed it meant (his son died from brain cancer,) He should have continued on with it and stay away from running for president, having his hand in donations of Big Pharma doesnt help the integerity of his personal Bidens Cancer Initiative….thats why he halted the org..
          Viewing 1 reply thread
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics