The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Asking prayer for Linda..she posted this this AM

Forums General Melanoma Community Asking prayer for Linda..she posted this this AM

Participant
       Asking prayer for Linda Protas Haley ..she posted this at 747 AM—"we come home from the beach. I've lost some of me speach and type spelling! He husband is tacking his speaking and taking his shower.Then he are going to the hipital to hours from here. I hate this diseash! Harent told family so not post post ofram fb. ugh……………… hope you get hopre this. This only is just a jf hours! jeen pranayers"

Viewing 26 reply threads
    • Replies
        killmel
        Participant

Lynn,

Are you talking about this Linda:

https://www.melanoma.org/community/profiles/lhaley

I hope that prayers will help and keep her safe!

MaryBeth

killmel
          Participant

Lynn,

MaryBeth

killmel
            Participant

Lynn,

MaryBeth

MichaelFL
              Participant

So very sad. Even with all the mess she is going through personally, she is still such an inspiration on this board.

MichaelFL
                Participant

So very sad. Even with all the mess she is going through personally, she is still such an inspiration on this board.

MichaelFL
                  Participant

vivian
                    Participant

My heartfelt prayers and positive thoughts go out to our dear Linda.  Everyone please hold her in the light.

Lear

vivian
                      Participant

My heartfelt prayers and positive thoughts go out to our dear Linda.  Everyone please hold her in the light.

Lear

vivian
                        Participant

Lear

King
                          Participant

Prayers and peace for Linda and her family.  I'm so sad about this.

Stay Strong

King

Stage IV  7/05  Liver mets

King
                            Participant

Stay Strong

King

King
                              Participant

Stay Strong

King

CarolA
                                Participant

I hate this disease.  Hate, hate it.

Prayers for Linda and my thoughts and prayers will be of her, for her today.   God bless her—thinking of others, communicating with others, reaching out.   Such a generous heart, as we know she is.

CarolA

CarolA
                                  Participant

Prayers for Linda and my thoughts and prayers will be of her, for her today.   God bless her—thinking of others, communicating with others, reaching out.   Such a generous heart, as we know she is.

CarolA

CarolA
                                    Participant

CarolA

Eileen L
                                      Participant

I am heartbroken to hear this latest news. Linda has been such a support and inspiration to me personally. She is an incredible lady and I will be praying that she gets through this latest set back. What a warrior she is!

Eileen L

Eileen L
                                        Participant

I am heartbroken to hear this latest news. Linda has been such a support and inspiration to me personally. She is an incredible lady and I will be praying that she gets through this latest set back. What a warrior she is!

Eileen L

Eileen L
                                          Participant

Eileen L

s Mom
                                            Participant

Oh no!!  Praying for Linda.

Bridgette (Jeff's Mom)

s Mom
                                              Participant

Bridgette (Jeff's Mom)

s Mom
                                                Participant

Bridgette (Jeff's Mom)

gabsound
                                                  Participant
                                                    Oh how I hoped this wasn’t why we haven’t heard from her.

Linda, God bless you and your family. Praying you get thru this.

Julie in Las Vegas

gabsound
                                                    Participant

Julie in Las Vegas

gabsound
                                                      Participant

Julie in Las Vegas

hope4cure1
                                                        Participant

Linda, you have a whole group of supporters here sending out prayers and love to you.  You've come back strong before, and we know you can do it again.

Hope

hope4cure1
                                                          Participant

Linda, you have a whole group of supporters here sending out prayers and love to you.  You've come back strong before, and we know you can do it again.

Hope

hope4cure1
                                                            Participant

Hope

Viewing 26 reply threads
                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                          About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics