The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Aprils Beauty – for each of you…

Forums General Melanoma Community Aprils Beauty – for each of you…

Participant

9 years ago today I had the right upper lobe of my lung removed after having had radiation to my brain 3 days prior.  Since then I have worked to live ACTIVELY!  My dear B would say I was never "inactive" to start with, but I mean with intentional, ACTIVE, appreciation for my days, my peeps, and the beauty around me.  I am not perfect and neither is every day. But, I can usually find something to enjoy MOST of the time!  So for those of you with much to celebrate and those who are still deep in the struggle, perhaps the beauty of my garden can bring a smile; a small moment of the peace and joy I find there.

http://chaoticallypreciselifeloveandmelanoma.blogspot.com/2019/04/across-nine-aprils.html  

Much love to all.  celeste

Viewing 12 reply threads
    • Replies
        Johnjk04
        Participant

Les, you and the gardens, both so beautiful.

KellyH
          Participant

Beautiful Celeste!!!! 

Thank you for sharing!!!! 

Kelly 🙂

Coragirl
            Participant

So pretty, your home is lovely. Thank you for sharing.

Casitas1
              Participant

Love it!
                From a So. Cal gardener….

caman
                Participant

Thank you, that was real nice of you . There is nothing more speical than someone who goes out of their way to make the day better for others.

cancersnewnormal
                  Participant

Ahhhhh Lily of the Valley. I'm not one to know floral names, but that one is my favorite. Seemingly dainty, yet quite hardy and reliable. Tack on that it does best in the shade… hmmmm… there may be more to the attraction than I thought. LOL! Thanks for sharing your garden tour! BTW… now I want to paint my shutters and front door that gorgeous shade of blue! 🙂

Lucygoose
                    Participant

Gorgeous!!! Thank you for sharing. 

ourvan
                      Participant

Thank you, Celeste, for sharing your beauty – whether it be your garden, your talents, or your uplifting and hopeful words.  Blessings to you always!

maryb-z
                        Participant
                          Beautiful! Finding joy in all the beauty that surrounds us!
                          jbronicki
                          Participant

you are as beautiful as your garden celeste!  And like your garden, you keep on giving us here on this board so much growth, love and wisdom.  Thank you sincerely. Also, I can safely say I've never thought of you and "inactive" in the same sentence!

Raco
                            Participant

Very Nice   and yes, making the best of each day, Life is what you make it.

I always said, I have plenty of things to be upset with and you can go through your day with a Chip on your shoulder OR go through your day with a smile on your face. Either way, the day is gonna come and go, but its your attitude that will make or break it.

I CHOOSE TO SMILE, BE HAPPY be GREATFUL and PRAY  throughout each and every day.

Thank you Celeste for all your great words of wisdom you share with us all.

RACO – Robbie

sing123
                              Participant

Wow! Ever so lovely. Thanks for sharing. 

GeoTony
                                Participant

Beautiful garden Celeste, totally relate to the joy it brings, we both love to get back to our garden, can easily loose track of time and just unwind without even trying

Viewing 12 reply threads
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                              About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics