The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Anyone heard from Lisa13?

Forums General Melanoma Community Anyone heard from Lisa13?

Participant

Anyone heard from Lisa13?  Haven't seen her post anywhere lately, hoping some things got taken care of with the brain tumors?!

Lisa if you're out there, or if anyone has talked to her, let us know!

Anyone heard from Lisa13?  Haven't seen her post anywhere lately, hoping some things got taken care of with the brain tumors?!

Lisa if you're out there, or if anyone has talked to her, let us know!

Viewing 11 reply threads
    • Replies
        lyndaloo
        Participant

Hello – I have been wondering the same thing, she is a fellow Canadian.  I sure hope she is OK.  Been praying and thinking about her.

Lyndaloo

lyndaloo
          Participant

Hello – I have been wondering the same thing, she is a fellow Canadian.  I sure hope she is OK.  Been praying and thinking about her.

Lyndaloo

lyndaloo
            Participant

Lyndaloo

FormerCaregiver
              Participant

I think that it is always a bit of a concern when people who post regularly stop writing about how they are doing. Of course, there are a number of reasons for this and it is possible that they are simply busy with other things.

However, one would hope that anyone seeking info or emotional support would always be encouraged to keep in contact with this forum. There is a provision for sending direct emails, but maybe a contact  number could also be provided if people wish to be contacted by phone?

Take care

Frank from Australia

Laurie from maine
                  Participant

Hi,

I also keep looking for her posts, I hope she knows we are all thinking of her and is concentrating on healing and getting strong!

laurie from maine

Laurie from maine
                    Participant

Hi,

I also keep looking for her posts, I hope she knows we are all thinking of her and is concentrating on healing and getting strong!

laurie from maine

Laurie from maine
                      Participant

Hi,

laurie from maine

FormerCaregiver
                      Participant

I think that it is always a bit of a concern when people who post regularly stop writing about how they are doing. Of course, there are a number of reasons for this and it is possible that they are simply busy with other things.

However, one would hope that anyone seeking info or emotional support would always be encouraged to keep in contact with this forum. There is a provision for sending direct emails, but maybe a contact  number could also be provided if people wish to be contacted by phone?

Take care

Frank from Australia

FormerCaregiver
                        Participant

Take care

Frank from Australia

aldakota22
                          Participant

Lisa been looking for a  recent post on your condition.Will be in my prayers as usual.Waiting to hear from you.  Al

aldakota22
                            Participant

Lisa been looking for a  recent post on your condition.Will be in my prayers as usual.Waiting to hear from you.  Al

aldakota22
                              Participant

mclaus23
                                Participant
                                  Has anyone heard from Lisa 13?
                                  mclaus23
                                  Participant
                                    mclaus23
                                    Participant
                                  Viewing 11 reply threads
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                  About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics