The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Any update on Dian?

Forums General Melanoma Community Any update on Dian?

Participant

I have been praying for an Easter Miiracle for Dian. Years ago, Dian helped me and I will never forget her kindness. She is the most wonderful gal and we need her back on the forum.

I have memory problems now and cannot remember where Cigar Bob post his update news. Can anyone give me that info. 

My thoughts and prayers go out to Dian's family. We love your Dian, please get better fast.

AnnM

I have been praying for an Easter Miiracle for Dian. Years ago, Dian helped me and I will never forget her kindness. She is the most wonderful gal and we need her back on the forum.

I have memory problems now and cannot remember where Cigar Bob post his update news. Can anyone give me that info. 

My thoughts and prayers go out to Dian's family. We love your Dian, please get better fast.

AnnM

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Replies
        DonW
        Participant

Hi, Ann — Bob posts on facebook, so if you are on there you can befriend him and get his updates. Also Dian's profile on facebook gets updated. Bob posted today (Easter) that she was wanting her banjo! Good news. She's still in the ICU and has a ways to go with her recovery. Of course we are all hoping she's back playing music and posting on MPIP.

killmel
            Participant

Don,

Thank you for the news. Dian has  such a sprit & is a force in life.

I do not know how to find Bob's & Dian's facebook page. I am a little slow when it comes to internet things. My memory is also slow since my WBR

It would help me if you could post the Bob's & Dian's facebook page links for me.

Don, thank you for your help.

AnnM

DonW
              Participant

Ann — would you email me at [email protected]  ? Thanks

DonW
                Participant

DonW
                  Participant

killmel
                    Participant

Don,

I do not know how to find Bob's & Dian's facebook page. I am a little slow when it comes to internet things. My memory is also slow since my WBR

It would help me if you could post the Bob's & Dian's facebook page links for me.

AnnM

killmel
                      Participant

Don,

AnnM

DonW
                      Participant

Hi, Ann — Bob posts on facebook, so if you are on there you can befriend him and get his updates. Also Dian's profile on facebook gets updated. Bob posted today (Easter) that she was wanting her banjo! Good news. She's still in the ICU and has a ways to go with her recovery. Of course we are all hoping she's back playing music and posting on MPIP.

DonW
                        Participant

Viewing 2 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics