The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Any info on P13K and MEK inhibitor

Forums General Melanoma Community Any info on P13K and MEK inhibitor

Participant

Hi,

Derek's scans show extensive spreading to the lung, muscle, bone, kidney, and innumerable mets in the liver.  This has really scared us.  He started this trial last Thursday at PMH.  

Is there anyone enrolled or previously enrolled in this phase 1b trial?  If so, could you please share your experiences and hopefully success?

Terra

Hi,

Derek's scans show extensive spreading to the lung, muscle, bone, kidney, and innumerable mets in the liver.  This has really scared us.  He started this trial last Thursday at PMH.  

Is there anyone enrolled or previously enrolled in this phase 1b trial?  If so, could you please share your experiences and hopefully success?

Terra

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Replies
        MichaelFL
        Participant

This trial has an enrollment of 60 in California, Texas, Canada (at PMH), Spain and Switzerland. The focus will be on tumors with RAS/RAF mutations and on triple negative breast cancer, so I am not sure you will find anyone here that has been on it due to the types of enrollment.

Good luck to you both,

Michael

MichaelFL
          Participant

This trial has an enrollment of 60 in California, Texas, Canada (at PMH), Spain and Switzerland. The focus will be on tumors with RAS/RAF mutations and on triple negative breast cancer, so I am not sure you will find anyone here that has been on it due to the types of enrollment.

Good luck to you both,

Michael

beckyherg
              There are some fascinating deadlines on this article however I don’t know if I see all of them middle to heart. There is some validity but I’ll take maintain opinion till I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we would like more! Added to FeedBurner as effectively
              Oregon Locksmith hungerless Locksmith kansas city mo refulgence Locksmith Alabama palatoglossi Aa locksmith columbia pike arlington va Backseat
              beckyherg
                There are some fascinating deadlines on this article however I don’t know if I see all of them middle to heart. There is some validity but I’ll take maintain opinion till I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we would like more! Added to FeedBurner as effectively
                Oregon Locksmith hungerless Locksmith kansas city mo refulgence Locksmith Alabama palatoglossi Aa locksmith columbia pike arlington va Backseat
            Viewing 3 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics