The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Another warrior is free

Forums General Melanoma Community Another warrior is free

Participant

It is with great sadness that I read that John Brian Becker (JB) passed away this morning 02/0/11.  

Free from pain now and watching over his beloved JSP.

You may have followed their incredible blog:  http://www.bothofus.org/ 

It is with great sadness that I read that John Brian Becker (JB) passed away this morning 02/0/11.  

Free from pain now and watching over his beloved JSP.

You may have followed their incredible blog:  http://www.bothofus.org/ 

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Replies
        KellieSue
        Participant

I'm saddened to hear of another death from the beast.

Kellie(from Iowa) Stage IV

KellieSue
          Participant

I'm saddened to hear of another death from the beast.

Kellie(from Iowa) Stage IV

Sherron
            Participant

I, too, and so sorry to read that Mel has taken another fine person.  I lost my  husband on Nov 30th, 2010, after spending only 12 in Hospice.  It was a shock.  I thought we had at least 4 more weeks.  It is hard…so hard.  I am so sorry for the family of this man.  I know what they are going through, and it is not easy.

Take Care,

Sherron, wife to Jim, FOREVER

Sherron
              Participant

I, too, and so sorry to read that Mel has taken another fine person.  I lost my  husband on Nov 30th, 2010, after spending only 12 in Hospice.  It was a shock.  I thought we had at least 4 more weeks.  It is hard…so hard.  I am so sorry for the family of this man.  I know what they are going through, and it is not easy.

Take Care,

Sherron, wife to Jim, FOREVER

Viewing 3 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics