The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Another Angel

Forums General Melanoma Community Another Angel

Participant
      Folks my friend Connie aka Cindyco notified me that her mom Cindy passed away Thursday night, now free of melanoma (LMD) and all our worldly burdons. I know this has been a very difficult month for them. Please join me in offering your strength and prayers for her, her dad and the rest of her family over the coming days and months.
      Your support has helped me so much and I know it will help them too.
      Rob
    Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Replies
        dessie
        Participant

My prayers and thoughts are with you and all her family.  Grief and sadness is something each of us deal with in our lifetime… doesnt ever make anything easier.  

Look to the Lord as He can soothe your sadness. 

Dessie

Bubbles
          Participant

Oh, Rob. Thanks for letting us know.  Connie has been such an advocate and loving daughter to her mom.  So sorry that Cindy has passed.  I held them both very dear.  Much love to the entire family.  Celeste

sister of patient
            Participant

I am so sorry to learn of Cindy's passing and send out my heartfelt condolences to Connie and her family. As always, I will wish that peace finds its way to their hearts quickly!!!

Barb

Viewing 2 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics