The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

am I the only one with a viewing problem?

Forums General Melanoma Community am I the only one with a viewing problem?

Participant

I don’t seem to have a ..well..bottom, to the screen when I open a post..so I can’t scroll from left to right, only up and down. So I can’t see a whole post. The right side is cut off for me. To read Janis’ reply to Charlie down below, I had to actually hit the ‘reply to’ button, then it showed up above the reply spot.

am I alone in this? does everyone else have a horizontal scroll bar along the bottom of the posts?

dian

I don’t seem to have a ..well..bottom, to the screen when I open a post..so I can’t scroll from left to right, only up and down. So I can’t see a whole post. The right side is cut off for me. To read Janis’ reply to Charlie down below, I had to actually hit the ‘reply to’ button, then it showed up above the reply spot.

am I alone in this? does everyone else have a horizontal scroll bar along the bottom of the posts?

dian

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Replies
        Janner
        Participant

Dian,

It’s possible that the default resolution for the website is 1024×768.  Netbooks like yours with a very small screen don’t usually operate at that resolution.  So you would probably have to scroll to see everything.  Not sure this is your issue, but it seems possible.

Janner

W.
          Participant

Try scrolling with the cursor keys (left and right).

I’m on a netbook, too. But I do have the usual horizontal scroll bar on the bottom of the window. Not sure why it is missing for you. What browser are you using? 

DonW
            Participant

Dian — It’s possible your window was enlarged too much and the bottom is off your screen. Try resizing the window from the top — make it smaller — then drag the window up by the title bar and maybe you will then see the horizontal scroll bar at the bottom.

This post was a good excuse to try out the new BB!

dian
                Participant

hey..I don’t know how or why, but NOW I have that bottom bar again. I had tried resizing abd closing and reopening before.

anyway..some glitch with my own machne I guess.

thanks gang.

dian

mlittle
                  Participant

testing…

Viewing 2 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics