The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

#6 Nivo Done!

Forums General Melanoma Community #6 Nivo Done!

Participant
      Hi Family, got the ol’ Nivo back in me! Like an old friend ya know!i was way overdue but needed the short break for 2nd opinion & new WarPlan, its all good, lets pray this Chemical Warfare continues to halt my tumors growth (except the one bitch that im taking out! Nov 12th) and keeps me going for a few more months, years! Love ya guys!
    Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Replies
        Antonio
        Participant

Well Done , all my support and admiration Mike.

you are a real gladiator 

MelanomaMike
            Participant
              Thank you my mysterious Anonymous Melanomus friend! A lil “achyness” but nuthin’ Hydrocortisone’s, 10 pods of McCafe Coffee & a few Naproxen’s cant cure! Be well & thank you..
            smiller
            Participant

YEARS, Mike, YEARS!!

Hang in there,

Jim's wife

kandx
              Participant

Glad to hear it went well! Sounds like a good plan you have in place and I'm glad to hear you're feeling good about it, too! Take care, kelly

MelanomaMike
                  Participant
                    🙂 thank you!
                    Maureen038
                    Participant

Congrats on getting back to Nivo!! I’m sure it feels good to continue your infusions while you’re waiting for your surgery. Wishing you the best Mike!

Maureen

MelanomaMike
                      Participant
                        Yes it does! after she (onco) put the brakes on it over a month ago to come up with a better war plan (meds are bitter/sweet in its workings) and after i saw a 2nd opinion onco, she called to say lets continue! I was thinkin wede start back up “after” surgery thinking immunal or chemo therapies had to be halted before surgery for “healing” purposes! Guess i was wrong yaaaay! And a lot of you “confirmed” that as well..
                      VinceMart
                      Participant

You got this Mike, keep going!

Vince

Viewing 3 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics