The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

4 years NED stage 3a

Forums General Melanoma Community 4 years NED stage 3a

Participant

Hello everyone , while I don’t post as much anymore stil frequently check in here to read how everyone is doing. I’m blessed to say today I had my 4 year CT scans and groin ultrasound for which all came back clear…just some good news to share as watch and wait seemed to be the appropriate decision for me 4 years ago. You all will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers 

Craig 

Viewing 4 reply threads
    • Replies
        dessie
        Participant

Great news Craig… Last week I had my second PET scan in 1 year,,, and happily I am clear!!  Had my 11th Opdivo treatment and will be finished Feb 2019… Its always nice to hear upbeat news!!

All the best,

Dessie

cavsnut
            Participant

You can beat this Dessie! You’re in my thoughts and prayers! I won’t forget about you… please take care, and wish you the best 

DZnDef
            Participant

Congratulationa, Craig.  That is seriously worth celebrating.

Cheera!

Maggie

ed williams
              Participant

Who would have believed that 4 years have gone by and the Brown's might finally have a chance to win 2 or 3 games in a season!!! Glad to here things are going great and no signs of the beast returning!!!Ed

cavsnut
                  Participant

Ed, you SOB… always have to bring up the Browns , right? Wish you the best my friend, read your replies to people always…you’ll be a browns fan one day! Love you buddy, and please take care! 

ed williams
                    Participant

I don't even want to think about what life after Brady will be like!!!

cavsnut
                      Participant

You’ve definitely been spoiled Ed! 

KellyH
                      Participant

That’s great to hear Craig!!! My 17 year old son is stage 3a and undergoing Opdivo treatments. He has had 5 trarments so far and no issues. I love hearing stories of people with similar stages that are living their lives NED!!!  It means so much to me that people care enough to report back periodically with good news and hope for people just joining and are scared to death….this forum has been so helpful to me and so many others!!! Thank you and best wishes always!!!! 

Kelly 🙂 

cavsnut
                          Participant

Thank you Kelly, and I wish the best for your son as well. I’ll keep him in my thoughts and prayers .

Happy_girl
                          Participant

Congrats! I hit my 4 years NED in April!  I go to the James also and LOVE it there!!!  I’m now currently pregnant and continuing to pray for the best!!

Viewing 4 reply threads
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                        About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics