The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

2011 -the year of the lame-

Forums General Melanoma Community 2011 -the year of the lame-

Participant

Bill's trip from Hawaii, Dencolt's depressing mid life crisis/yearly update (borderline country music)  Bonnie Lea's ramblings, and a Kindle Fire?

Is it possible for there to be more boring crap on this forum?

Roxanne don't even respond with your stupid f-ing recipes, shoe stories, and/or updates on your useless kids and ugly dog pics.

Barbie Girl, well, you know what I said, and I definitely meant it, that was me who posted anonymously.

Bill's trip from Hawaii, Dencolt's depressing mid life crisis/yearly update (borderline country music)  Bonnie Lea's ramblings, and a Kindle Fire?

Is it possible for there to be more boring crap on this forum?

Roxanne don't even respond with your stupid f-ing recipes, shoe stories, and/or updates on your useless kids and ugly dog pics.

Barbie Girl, well, you know what I said, and I definitely meant it, that was me who posted anonymously.

F this place, Tim, please close it down and put it out of it's misery, if you are going to keep it going, get rid of the profanity filter.  I had to use dashes to get around all of the dadburned crummy sh-t.

Oh yeah, Happy New Years everybody.

I doubt that 2012 could possibly be worse.

Viewing 11 reply threads
    • Replies
        BarbieGirl
        Participant

Har Har Har Har Har!!!!!!!

Do you ever shut up?

jag
            Participant

uhhhhh, did you really think nobody would know who it was if you posted in bold? You can't suck enough.

jag
              Participant

uhhhhh, did you really think nobody would know who it was if you posted in bold? You can't suck enough.

jag
                Participant

BarbieGirl
                Participant

Do you ever shut up?

BarbieGirl
                  Participant

Do you ever shut up?

BonnieLea
                    Participant

well Jag,  I won't be annonymos  I will be me.  GET YOUR FACTS straight.  I did not "Ramble"  I "Babbled" not too incoherently either for that matter.

No don't close down.  Not until you and everyone who is not on there already join up with something like FB.  I would go nuts with out any doses of happenings in MPIP land.

I sure don't know why all this quiet.  It can only point to one thing, which is not a nice thought at all.  (never mind)  My babbles are not depressing…no no quite not so.  I am sooooooooooo excited to see my self weighing less after kidley is removed.  See?  every cloud.

If I could do the photo postings I would but alas after all these years I still cannot.  Did you and Merry have a Merry Christmas? and a very cosy Happy New Years Eve?  I stayed up till after 11:00 but heard it on the radio, and yelled out loud  HAPPY NEW YEAR  almost causing Bob to have a heart attack.  Poor Man could not get back to sleep.  We watched a great movie from the past (our past)  called  Vanishing Point starring Barry Newman.  In fact I actually bought it (DVD) as we remembered it from the movies of long ago.  Had Moet Champagne and for rrecipes for you, I made our own Coconut Shrimp  in honour of Bill and his Hawaii trip, and of course for Kim K and anyone else who digs it.

Love Bonnie Lea

jag
                        Participant

Bonnie, after I wrote that post, I instantly regretted it.  Of all the people I wanted to gripe about, at least you are interesting.  I'm sorry to confuse your babbling with rambling too, you are the most talented babbler I know.

jag
                          Participant

Bonnie, after I wrote that post, I instantly regretted it.  Of all the people I wanted to gripe about, at least you are interesting.  I'm sorry to confuse your babbling with rambling too, you are the most talented babbler I know.

jag
                            Participant

yoop
                              Participant

Morning Bonnie…

tsk, tsk, mean 'ol Jag saying you ramble.  All in the spirit or revival and not spite for sure. 

I hope you're feeling ok and glad you had a good Christmas and New Years.

It was pretty quiet around here but nice., I will relay a story abt. my dotter just to keep the blabberings going.

My little girl was with her whole class on stage practicing singing Christmas songs for their big concert.  All was going well until another 8 year old started crying next to her.  She asked him what all the crying was about and he told her that the first graders were singing a song that he sung at their age and it made him all nostalgic.  Without batting an eye she looked at him at told him that he needs to "Man Up" and quit his blubbering.  What a dandy she is.

My son and I were pulling into a parking area when I noticed a lady in the car next to me looking at me, all smiles, etc.  (Of course I first thought there was something on my face, but nope)  Anyway, lady keeps smiling at me and my son is noticing.  I said, "You see that buddy?, the 'ol man still has it.  Some day you will have 'it' too."  He looked at me and said, "don't worry dad, I already Got It"  Pretty quick with the wit my 11 year old is.

There Jag, more ramblings for ya.

yoop

yoop
                                Participant

Morning Bonnie…

tsk, tsk, mean 'ol Jag saying you ramble.  All in the spirit or revival and not spite for sure. 

It was pretty quiet around here but nice., I will relay a story abt. my dotter just to keep the blabberings going.

My little girl was with her whole class on stage practicing singing Christmas songs for their big concert.  All was going well until another 8 year old started crying next to her.  She asked him what all the crying was about and he told her that the first graders were singing a song that he sung at their age and it made him all nostalgic.  Without batting an eye she looked at him at told him that he needs to "Man Up" and quit his blubbering.  What a dandy she is.

My son and I were pulling into a parking area when I noticed a lady in the car next to me looking at me, all smiles, etc.  (Of course I first thought there was something on my face, but nope)  Anyway, lady keeps smiling at me and my son is noticing.  I said, "You see that buddy?, the 'ol man still has it.  Some day you will have 'it' too."  He looked at me and said, "don't worry dad, I already Got It"  Pretty quick with the wit my 11 year old is.

yoop

jag
                                  Participant

Damn Yoops, didn't you just get married up again? stay out of trouble at the grocery store.  I agree w/your daughter too.  Definitely a pussy choirboy, sounds like BillMfl.

On to other things.  Merry is a getting bigger love it.  Little bump is breakdancing inside of her.

yoop
                                    Participant

Hey Mr. Fudd,

Yes, no comment on the married up again and yes, I'm staying out of trouble at the grocery store.

Yeah the kid musta been a choirboy, I laughed about it until my son told me he was going to "SLAP" this kid who kept calling him Justin Beiber… I'm like… "aaahhhh, Slap?, not punch?", then he keeps going on how he's gonna give him a big slap… "Whoa, Whoa, Whoa…. nuff abt. the slapping, I says… If you're gonna get in trouble you might as well slug him."

I'm very happy for you John, and also for Merry,  the little bump is cool until it gets real big and then turns a little creepy.

yoop

yoop
                                      Participant

Hey Mr. Fudd,

Yes, no comment on the married up again and yes, I'm staying out of trouble at the grocery store.

Yeah the kid musta been a choirboy, I laughed about it until my son told me he was going to "SLAP" this kid who kept calling him Justin Beiber… I'm like… "aaahhhh, Slap?, not punch?", then he keeps going on how he's gonna give him a big slap… "Whoa, Whoa, Whoa…. nuff abt. the slapping, I says… If you're gonna get in trouble you might as well slug him."

I'm very happy for you John, and also for Merry,  the little bump is cool until it gets real big and then turns a little creepy.

yoop

yoop
                                        Participant

Hey Mr. Fudd,

yoop

jag
                                          Participant

Damn Yoops, didn't you just get married up again? stay out of trouble at the grocery store.  I agree w/your daughter too.  Definitely a pussy choirboy, sounds like BillMfl.

On to other things.  Merry is a getting bigger love it.  Little bump is breakdancing inside of her.

jag
                                            Participant

BonnieLea
                                              Participant

Oh Mr. Yoop   Kids do say wise things……  even though mine are way older than yours, they still come out with good thoughts and plans. 

I am headed for hospital (if you have kept up with my babbles)  next Monday.  I am not all giggly unfort.  am a tad frightened.  One thing to have boobs (yes plural) removed, but now a kidney?  At least NONE of them have any relation to melanoma for that I am so thankful to what ever.

Yes Christmas was great.  Had our 'enlarging family' over.  Dotter is soon to be married end of March, and Sonny Boy has a lovely lady.  so along with one of their sets of parents, and us, it was a strange but surprisingly stress free as much as it could be.

Mr. Jag

yeah for buddah bellies   Hug Merry for me.  (oh and yourself too)  All you guys are great and give me an emotional boost when I really need it.

I shall be out of touch for a week or so starting next week (maybe longer) depends when I can come down to the kitchen to my computer.   BUT I can get e-mails on my IPODtouch  just my replys will be goofy, trying to type on one of those.teeeeeeny tiny key pads.

Tomorrow DD and I go get our wedding garb fitted.  (her gown, and my mother of Bride gown)  I feel soooo elegant in it. Then on Wed she wishes to take me out for DIM SUM brunch.  then comes thurs fri sat sun and finally D day.

sigh………….but imagine the weight loss from a fat full kidney.  hahah

Love Bonnie Lea

BonnieLea
                                                Participant

Oh Mr. Yoop   Kids do say wise things……  even though mine are way older than yours, they still come out with good thoughts and plans. 

I am headed for hospital (if you have kept up with my babbles)  next Monday.  I am not all giggly unfort.  am a tad frightened.  One thing to have boobs (yes plural) removed, but now a kidney?  At least NONE of them have any relation to melanoma for that I am so thankful to what ever.

Yes Christmas was great.  Had our 'enlarging family' over.  Dotter is soon to be married end of March, and Sonny Boy has a lovely lady.  so along with one of their sets of parents, and us, it was a strange but surprisingly stress free as much as it could be.

Mr. Jag

yeah for buddah bellies   Hug Merry for me.  (oh and yourself too)  All you guys are great and give me an emotional boost when I really need it.

I shall be out of touch for a week or so starting next week (maybe longer) depends when I can come down to the kitchen to my computer.   BUT I can get e-mails on my IPODtouch  just my replys will be goofy, trying to type on one of those.teeeeeeny tiny key pads.

Tomorrow DD and I go get our wedding garb fitted.  (her gown, and my mother of Bride gown)  I feel soooo elegant in it. Then on Wed she wishes to take me out for DIM SUM brunch.  then comes thurs fri sat sun and finally D day.

Love Bonnie Lea

BonnieLea
                                                  Participant

Mr. Jag

Love Bonnie Lea

yoop
                                                    Participant

Morning Bonnie…

yoop

BonnieLea
                                                    Participant

well Jag,  I won't be annonymos  I will be me.  GET YOUR FACTS straight.  I did not "Ramble"  I "Babbled" not too incoherently either for that matter.

No don't close down.  Not until you and everyone who is not on there already join up with something like FB.  I would go nuts with out any doses of happenings in MPIP land.

I sure don't know why all this quiet.  It can only point to one thing, which is not a nice thought at all.  (never mind)  My babbles are not depressing…no no quite not so.  I am sooooooooooo excited to see my self weighing less after kidley is removed.  See?  every cloud.

If I could do the photo postings I would but alas after all these years I still cannot.  Did you and Merry have a Merry Christmas? and a very cosy Happy New Years Eve?  I stayed up till after 11:00 but heard it on the radio, and yelled out loud  HAPPY NEW YEAR  almost causing Bob to have a heart attack.  Poor Man could not get back to sleep.  We watched a great movie from the past (our past)  called  Vanishing Point starring Barry Newman.  In fact I actually bought it (DVD) as we remembered it from the movies of long ago.  Had Moet Champagne and for rrecipes for you, I made our own Coconut Shrimp  in honour of Bill and his Hawaii trip, and of course for Kim K and anyone else who digs it.

Love Bonnie Lea

BonnieLea
                                                      Participant

Love Bonnie Lea

BillMFl
                                                        Participant

JAG=Jerkoffagain

Anyway, in the interest of trying to revive this ailing site, I will play your game. I am sure that many, many old timers peek in here daily just to see if you are still living on canned dog food and scraps of discarded dumpster food . The fact that you are able to function as well as you do with a partial brain is remarkable, but does not excuse your strange behavior. But then again you do live in the jungles of New York which probably also explains the wierdness of your fellow New Yawker  "C". Perhaps the two of you could meet in an alley somewhere and share a discarded steak bone for lunch. If so, please post a pic of "C" and you for all the older ladies to enjoy. I'm sure they would return in droves just to get a peek. .

jag
                                                            Participant

Why don't you hook up your trailer and drive over to BG's park and cuddle up some?  

FatCat like you should be able to afford the gas.

jag
                                                              Participant

Why don't you hook up your trailer and drive over to BG's park and cuddle up some?  

jag
                                                                Participant

BillMFl
                                                                  Participant

Ummm, did you mean drive my new Class A motorcoach to BG's?  How crude. TTFN.

BillMFl
                                                                    Participant

jag
                                                                      Participant

Pics? The last one I saw was a 5th wheel attached to a big Dodge.

jag
                                                                        Participant

jag
                                                                          Participant

BillMFl
                                                                            Participant

The Montana was pulled by a Ford F350 diesel. That was a few years ago. I'm on my second Class A,  a deluxe 38 footer with all the options.

jag
                                                                              Participant

5th wheel too?

Obama gets to ride in the back of his bus, how come you have to haul around your trailer?

O's got class.

BillMFl
                                                                                Participant

Try to read with comprehension. I used to have a 5th wheel. I now have a motorhome or "bus" as you call them. Did you buy a Sprinter? They make some nice conversion vans. Too small for me. I have to have a king size bed, full size double door frig, three flat screen tv's, a full size bath plus a half bath for company, etc. Obama's is bigger of course, and armored. Too many right wing nut jobs with guns out there.

BillMFl
                                                                                  Participant

Try to read with comprehension. I used to have a 5th wheel. I now have a motorhome or "bus" as you call them. Did you buy a Sprinter? They make some nice conversion vans. Too small for me. I have to have a king size bed, full size double door frig, three flat screen tv's, a full size bath plus a half bath for company, etc. Obama's is bigger of course, and armored. Too many right wing nut jobs with guns out there.

BillMFl
                                                                                    Participant

jag
                                                                                      Participant

Right to the moon Bill.

Right to the moon.

Your bus is probably bigger than my house.

BillMFl
                                                                                        Participant

By the way, thats a really nice pic of you and your wife.  Seeing her confirms my suspicion that all that bad guy bs is a facade.  You pussy.

BillMFl
                                                                                          Participant

HEY THEY DON'T CENSOR PUSSY. YOU PRICK.     TESTING 123

BillMFl
                                                                                            Participant

BillMFl
                                                                                              Participant

BillMFl
                                                                                                Participant

By the way, thats a really nice pic of you and your wife.  Seeing her confirms my suspicion that all that bad guy bs is a facade.  You pussy.

BillMFl
                                                                                                  Participant

jag
                                                                                                    Participant

Right to the moon Bill.

Right to the moon.

jag
                                                                                                      Participant

Right to the moon Bill.

Right to the moon.

jag
                                                                                                        Participant

5th wheel too?

Obama gets to ride in the back of his bus, how come you have to haul around your trailer?

O's got class.

jag
                                                                                                          Participant

5th wheel too?

O's got class.

BillMFl
                                                                                                            Participant

The Montana was pulled by a Ford F350 diesel. That was a few years ago. I'm on my second Class A,  a deluxe 38 footer with all the options.

BillMFl
                                                                                                              Participant

jag
                                                                                                                Participant

If it is what I think it is, definitely go to BGs neck of the woods, old bastard like you will be RVjacked.

jag
                                                                                                                  Participant

If it is what I think it is, definitely go to BGs neck of the woods, old bastard like you will be RVjacked.

jag
                                                                                                                    Participant

BillMFl
                                                                                                                      Participant

BillMFl
                                                                                                                      Participant

JAG=Jerkoffagain

Anyway, in the interest of trying to revive this ailing site, I will play your game. I am sure that many, many old timers peek in here daily just to see if you are still living on canned dog food and scraps of discarded dumpster food . The fact that you are able to function as well as you do with a partial brain is remarkable, but does not excuse your strange behavior. But then again you do live in the jungles of New York which probably also explains the wierdness of your fellow New Yawker  "C". Perhaps the two of you could meet in an alley somewhere and share a discarded steak bone for lunch. If so, please post a pic of "C" and you for all the older ladies to enjoy. I'm sure they would return in droves just to get a peek. .

BillMFl
                                                                                                                        Participant

JAG=Jerkoffagain

BillMFl
                                                                                                                          Participant

wtf ?

BillMFl
                                                                                                                            Participant

wtf ?

Kim41
                                                                                                                                Participant

Thanks to all of you! I so much needed to laugh and that I did till I cried!

Kim41
                                                                                                                                  Participant

Kim41
                                                                                                                                    Participant

BillMFl
                                                                                                                                    Participant

wtf ?

Viewing 11 reply threads
                                                                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                                                  About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics