The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Yow.

Participant

This place is whacked!  Don't even recognize it.  Leave for a few weeks and look what happens… 

it looks like Jennifer Grey after her face lift.

This place is whacked!  Don't even recognize it.  Leave for a few weeks and look what happens… 

it looks like Jennifer Grey after her face lift.

Viewing 13 reply threads
    • Replies
        rtsmichele
        Participant

Nice to see you back.  I so miss "The Darkside"!!

Michele  πŸ™‚

rtsmichele
          Participant

Nice to see you back.  I so miss "The Darkside"!!

Michele  πŸ™‚

bcl
            Participant

seriously, you were only gone for a few weeks? Seems like years:)

bcl
              Participant

seriously, you were only gone for a few weeks? Seems like years:)

TinaR
                Participant

Welcome back, Den…I hope you are planning on helping around here as there is only so much we can do…"the four pillars of awesomeness" ( or whatever FH called the four of you) leave and not much happens πŸ™

TinaR
                  Participant

Welcome back, Den…I hope you are planning on helping around here as there is only so much we can do…"the four pillars of awesomeness" ( or whatever FH called the four of you) leave and not much happens πŸ™

dian in spokane
                    Participant

yay!!! I can only guess how many people are smiling top see your name on the board today!

well…except…hardly anyone reading…

missed you!

dian

dian in spokane
                      Participant

yay!!! I can only guess how many people are smiling top see your name on the board today!

well…except…hardly anyone reading…

missed you!

dian

KyCyn
                        Participant

Woohoo!  How in the world are you, Dencolt?

I feel sure we could take this board over with very little effort or conflict – at least for a while – since no one is here.

I think we should go for it πŸ™‚

Cyn

KyCyn
                          Participant

Woohoo!  How in the world are you, Dencolt?

I feel sure we could take this board over with very little effort or conflict – at least for a while – since no one is here.

I think we should go for it πŸ™‚

Cyn

Bonnie Lea
                            Participant

glad to see you back here hope you stay longer and bring back all your little minions to hlep along….But I will say the turkey lefterover recipes are looking quite pretty.

Bonnie Lea

Bonnie Lea
                              Participant

glad to see you back here hope you stay longer and bring back all your little minions to hlep along….But I will say the turkey lefterover recipes are looking quite pretty.

Bonnie Lea

jag
                                Participant

Sheesh, I was sure you got beat up by Amy and MIke.  Either that or they had you in the "I'm smarter than you and my kids are more beautiful" protection program.

jag
                                  Participant

Sheesh, I was sure you got beat up by Amy and MIke.  Either that or they had you in the "I'm smarter than you and my kids are more beautiful" protection program.

Viewing 13 reply threads
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide byΒ MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics