The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

You 0 and now the rock Newman show folks welcome back this is our last our today September the

Forums General Melanoma Community You 0 and now the rock Newman show folks welcome back this is our last our today September the

Participant

You 0 and now the rock Newman show folks welcome back this is our last our today September the seventh from busboys poor slice and use Rome my guest in this hour doctor john Ellis %ah you heard me say before to edge up professor the University of the Pennsylvania School of Medicine Department of Anesthesiology dynasty the logy and critical care of Harvard University graduate of Harvard University we affectionately called the White House we Cleanse EFX don't call howardto the black harbor which I stock john tells weapons welcome tithe rock dude so rocket is a pleasure to be here to pleasure to be a BC I have three sisters who live here 10from graduated from up Howard University man who remembers you with an RA from back in the day okay but you can't go back that far picket um uncles ones extended family I grew up in New York upcoming all my life many wonderful love family meetings anddinners here in busboys & poets with pleasure to be here great to have you arm thesis your story is a is truly a fascinating story there's much to talk we have we have an our body goes by terribly fast ohm so I want to get into really many things up part what I'd like to do is um is to get into love your background inters of arm you re: person today that has an incredible message you by example in a whole lot to folks talk the talk but docs John Ellis hashes walked the walk at one point let me ask you what was your highest week my house where it was $3.37 337 a6-foot-2 62 okay so 337 and we'll talk a littleabout BMI that's.

http://www.xfacts.com/cleanse-efx-review/

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Replies
        democat
        Participant

Spammer! Troll!

democat
          Participant

Spammer! Troll!

democat
            Participant

Spammer! Troll!

Viewing 2 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics