The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Yoooo Hooooo, Mr. SOPOS Bill…….

Forums General Melanoma Community Yoooo Hooooo, Mr. SOPOS Bill…….

Participant

So me, hubby, 3 grandgirlies, 1 grandson, my son and dau-in-law are coming to FL this summer (July).   Figured we'd all bunk with you and save on $$$$ before we do a day or two of Disney.   I know you have room for 8 of us.   It'll only be a couple of days, then after Orlando, we'll be heading to Ft. Lauderdale for Babs Convention.  So whaddaya think?         LMAO!!

Oh, but if Burt Reynolds lets us stay at his mansion, we won't be seeing you.  Just an FYI.

So me, hubby, 3 grandgirlies, 1 grandson, my son and dau-in-law are coming to FL this summer (July).   Figured we'd all bunk with you and save on $$$$ before we do a day or two of Disney.   I know you have room for 8 of us.   It'll only be a couple of days, then after Orlando, we'll be heading to Ft. Lauderdale for Babs Convention.  So whaddaya think?         LMAO!!

Oh, but if Burt Reynolds lets us stay at his mansion, we won't be seeing you.  Just an FYI.

On a kinda-sorta serious note, where does Burt live these days?  I always thought it was Hollyweird, FL, but then I've read Jupiter and Hobe Sound.  Heck, does he even live in FL anymore?  I'm gonna be calling my cuz and get his number and addy, but just wondered what you knew about him first. 

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Replies
        Nancylee
        Participant

Hello Lisa Lips,

Its good to see you posting here.  I would take you and your crew in for a few days but who wants to come to TO-LED-O-O-H-IO?? No one!

Nancy

Bonnie Lea
            Participant

Maybe Mr. Bill can put you up in his travel caravan?  I mean it has all the luxuries one could want? and of course use of the pool.

Have Fun Lisa, Say hello to Minnie and Mickey should you see them.

Love Bonnie

Bonnie Lea
              Participant

Maybe Mr. Bill can put you up in his travel caravan?  I mean it has all the luxuries one could want? and of course use of the pool.

Have Fun Lisa, Say hello to Minnie and Mickey should you see them.

Love Bonnie

Nancylee
              Participant

Hello Lisa Lips,

Its good to see you posting here.  I would take you and your crew in for a few days but who wants to come to TO-LED-O-O-H-IO?? No one!

Nancy

BillMFl
                Participant

Burt seems to be in the Hobe/Jupi tor area. Has/had a theater playhouse there. Many years ago I dated a young lovely here in Tampa who Burt had been dating for a while. Thats all the closer I ever got to old Burt.

July you say? I'm  sure I'll be somewhere else.  Gee and it could have been so much fun. There is an old run down trailer park a few miles down the road and you would have felt right at home there! July is really really hot in Orlando. Don't forget your super plus size bathing tent. I mean suit. , All joking aside nothings better than getting together with family so have a fun trip.

BillMFl
                  Participant

Burt seems to be in the Hobe/Jupi tor area. Has/had a theater playhouse there. Many years ago I dated a young lovely here in Tampa who Burt had been dating for a while. Thats all the closer I ever got to old Burt.

July you say? I'm  sure I'll be somewhere else.  Gee and it could have been so much fun. There is an old run down trailer park a few miles down the road and you would have felt right at home there! July is really really hot in Orlando. Don't forget your super plus size bathing tent. I mean suit. , All joking aside nothings better than getting together with family so have a fun trip.

Viewing 3 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics