The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Yervoy is working on Second go round

Forums General Melanoma Community Yervoy is working on Second go round

Participant

Thank God for Dr. Boasberg at the Angeles Clinic.  I had a response to the Yervoy, I had two 4 dose rounds with 3 ml/kg.  Two tumors have shrunk, and one got bigger, Dr.

Thank God for Dr. Boasberg at the Angeles Clinic.  I had a response to the Yervoy, I had two 4 dose rounds with 3 ml/kg.  Two tumors have shrunk, and one got bigger, Dr. says it is probably inflamed.  This is my 12 catscan/petscan results.  He says I have chronic Stage IV cancer now not terminal.  That is better!!!  I have had interferon (horrible!,) Biochemo, and TIL (at NIH) with no results until now.  I have had a lot of nausea, exhaustion, coughing, and rash but that is a piece of cake compared to the side effects all the other treatments gave me.  Yay!! 

Viewing 8 reply threads
    • Replies
        hope4cure1
        Participant
          Terry I’m thrilled to hear this! You have been thru so much. This is Cheryl from your mindfulness class. I’ll high 5 you next time we run into each other at wellness community. Love your success story. Keep it up! Boasberg is the man!
            Theresa123
            Participant

wow, Thanks Cheryl!!!  see you at the Wellness Center!

Theresa123 (Terri)

Theresa123
              Participant

Theresa123 (Terri)

Theresa123
                Participant

Theresa123 (Terri)

hope4cure1
                Participant
                  Terry I’m thrilled to hear this! You have been thru so much. This is Cheryl from your mindfulness class. I’ll high 5 you next time we run into each other at wellness community. Love your success story. Keep it up! Boasberg is the man!
                  hope4cure1
                  Participant
                    hope4cure1
                    Participant
                      hope4cure1
                      Participant
                        hope4cure1
                        Participant
                          Rona
                          Participant

Terry,

So you have had Yervoy treatments  twice? 

Rona

Rona
                            Participant

Terry,

Rona

Rona
                              Participant

Terry,

Rona

Viewing 8 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics