The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Yawn

Participant
      Hey, DT here.

You with us?

Have lost contact with everyone.

Just hit 40 with The Indian. Thunderbird.

Wish I could post pictures. Emerson 10 and Nat 7. Do you have any doubt that they get love from us? Fun.

Just wish they had some tough times to make them stronger. Sadly those times may be coming with that pri*k Bill as our next President

[email protected]

Call me.

Hey, DT here.

You with us?

Have lost contact with everyone.

Just hit 40 with The Indian. Thunderbird.

Wish I could post pictures. Emerson 10 and Nat 7. Do you have any doubt that they get love from us? Fun.

Just wish they had some tough times to make them stronger. Sadly those times may be coming with that pri*k Bill as our next President

[email protected]

Call me.

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Replies
        BillMFl
        Participant

Long bike rides can cause gangrene of the ba..ls but a big pus.y like you has nothing to worry about. Still a Fuller Brush salesman?

Nad T
            Participant
              Fuller Brush salesman? How old are you?

Amway, need any SA8 laundry detergent? Women’s shoes part time. Not a bad deal .

Hope all is well.

Good to see you. Don’t ever change.

Nad T
              Participant

Amway, need any SA8 laundry detergent? Women’s shoes part time. Not a bad deal .

Hope all is well.

Nad T
                Participant

Hope all is well.

BillMFl
                Participant

Long bike rides can cause gangrene of the ba..ls but a big pus.y like you has nothing to worry about. Still a Fuller Brush salesman?

BillMFl
                  Participant

BillMFl
                    Participant

Nad T
                        Participant
                          Am I supposed to reply again?
                          Nad T
                          Participant
                            Nad T
                            Participant
                            BillMFl
                            Participant

BillMFl
                              Participant

Viewing 5 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics