The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Yale Cancer Center?

Forums General Melanoma Community Yale Cancer Center?

Participant

May be moving to CT. Does anyone have any input on Yale Cancer Center as a melanoma center.Has anyone any first hand experience there.May it be good or bad would appreciate your input.Any doctors should I seek.Thank you.

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Replies
        Richard_K
        Participant

Prior to my joining a trial at NYU, I was treated at Yale by Dr. Mario Sznol.  Dr. Sznol is top drawer.

aldakota22
            Participant

Dick ,Nice to see your post.Have not ben able to post for quite awhile.This site messed me from replying to any post.Finally was able to contact someone to get the issue resolved.Happy & Healthy New Year my freind.Aldakota22

Cooper
              Participant

yale is pretty good althought they still use old drugs like interferon and IL2.

Cooper
                Participant

Cooper
                  Participant

aldakota22
                    Participant

Dick ,Nice to see your post.Have not ben able to post for quite awhile.This site messed me from replying to any post.Finally was able to contact someone to get the issue resolved.Happy & Healthy New Year my freind.Aldakota22

aldakota22
                      Participant

Richard_K
                      Participant

Prior to my joining a trial at NYU, I was treated at Yale by Dr. Mario Sznol.  Dr. Sznol is top drawer.

Richard_K
                        Participant

Viewing 2 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics