The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

yahoooo

Forums General Melanoma Community yahoooo

Participant

BOy oh Boy  tis Christmas in August.  we have spell check, and something about URL embed thingy and image putter-inners.  But I will have to learn how to do it so as to not put all my pictures in at one time.   BUT SPELL CHECK  ahhhh life in the MPIP lane is getting better!

BOy oh Boy  tis Christmas in August.  we have spell check, and something about URL embed thingy and image putter-inners.  But I will have to learn how to do it so as to not put all my pictures in at one time.   BUT SPELL CHECK  ahhhh life in the MPIP lane is getting better!

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Replies
        LV
        Participant
          Bonnie Lea
          Participant

well, the thing worked, (of course you knew that)  journey to the end of east bay?  earlier on someone posted a you tube video about a dancing skeleton but is that what  embed media is? (sorry if I am bothering you)

Bonnie Lea
              Participant

instant headache.  I just tried to upload a picture and I think it was sent to my twitter page hahah. how do you get a url on one of your own photos.    Oh Dr. John….Mr. Yawn….Kim orig in Florida  right now I will have to toss in my towel.  Shunt is swhooshing.

W.
              Participant

image test

a kitty!

Bonnie Lea
                  Participant

is that a photo from your own album or one from the net?  I am trying to get a picture from my iphoto on my computer

W.
                  Participant

Trying to embed the video of the other anon (using the embed code from youtube):

Bonnie Lea
                      Participant

well see too many annons.  dunno who I am trying to learn from.  I just tried a tutorial on my computer and do not even know what to ask.

I know I know  big mighty computer, and me.  now I feel nauseated.  (stupid headache) also drug withdrawl (under supervision) hahah  (being taken off the anti seizure stuffs)  yeahhhhhh but no patience for this patient when it comes to what is or where are my URL's in my photo stuffs. 

Viewing 3 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics