The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

wondering

Forums General Melanoma Community wondering

Participant

I am wondering if anyone has heard from the lady I believe her name was Ericka who posted I think around November 2 regarding melanoma.  She was going to the doctor, and said she would let us know.  Wonder if perhaps I missed (as per usual) the followup.  I always wonder where people go, who say they will get back to us.  Maybe just changed her mind.  But tis a curious thing.

I am wondering if anyone has heard from the lady I believe her name was Ericka who posted I think around November 2 regarding melanoma.  She was going to the doctor, and said she would let us know.  Wonder if perhaps I missed (as per usual) the followup.  I always wonder where people go, who say they will get back to us.  Maybe just changed her mind.  But tis a curious thing.

For some strange reason my bookmark thing for MPIP did not work, so I ended up making a new bookmark.  Problem solved, but not the cause.  Sure hope it is not the sign of things to come regarding my computer.  Better not be.  This is going to sound stupid and insane…but then again, what in melanoma is sane.

Don't chortle tooooooo loud or guffaw too loudly lest you break the sound barrier.  But can you have lumpy cellulite on rather normal size forarms?  not visible but def feelable.  Of course I imagine all sorts of crap.  I even asked one of my oncologists about it, and he told me to feel his forarm, and then my hubbys, and all felt sort of not smooth but not as lumpy as mine.  Not dimpled,  (cos my arms wrists hands and fingers are very small actually.  well, from the elbow down.

Just wondering is all.  

signed perplexed Bonnie Lea

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Replies
        lhaley
        Participant

Bonnie,

Not sure about Ericka, but I couldn't get on the board either. Ended up having to do a search and followed the link. I think they changed the url from mpip.org to melanoma.org.  Just something to keep us on our toes and make some who were popping in now and then not be able to find their way here!!

Linda

lhaley
          Participant

Bonnie,

Not sure about Ericka, but I couldn't get on the board either. Ended up having to do a search and followed the link. I think they changed the url from mpip.org to melanoma.org.  Just something to keep us on our toes and make some who were popping in now and then not be able to find their way here!!

Linda

bcl
            Participant

Hi Bonnie,  I couldn't get here easily either, which is really unfortunate because I had just given the addy to someone I met  – hopefully she will try other links and not give up in despair. (I sure wish when Tim etc are planning to change things again  they would let the board users know in advance. Otherwise it's hard not to feel like herded sheep, but then that's just my opinion.)   And I did not see an Ericka update the board, but then I asked the new poster below a question and she never replied.. seems like some people just  post and run these days.

Sorry, I can't help you much with the lumps Bonnie, but I think if you have the same thing going on with both arms it might be less ominous… I sure hope so!  Take care,  linda

bcl
              Participant

Hi Bonnie,  I couldn't get here easily either, which is really unfortunate because I had just given the addy to someone I met  – hopefully she will try other links and not give up in despair. (I sure wish when Tim etc are planning to change things again  they would let the board users know in advance. Otherwise it's hard not to feel like herded sheep, but then that's just my opinion.)   And I did not see an Ericka update the board, but then I asked the new poster below a question and she never replied.. seems like some people just  post and run these days.

Sorry, I can't help you much with the lumps Bonnie, but I think if you have the same thing going on with both arms it might be less ominous… I sure hope so!  Take care,  linda

Viewing 3 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics