The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Whole Food Suppliments

Forums General Melanoma Community Whole Food Suppliments

Participant

While looking for affilates for a line of new suppliments we are working with I found this board and I feel it would be irrisponseable to not suggest people look into suppliments and whole foods as a way to deal with their various conditions. you can email me for more information at [email protected] 

Otherwise

While looking for affilates for a line of new suppliments we are working with I found this board and I feel it would be irrisponseable to not suggest people look into suppliments and whole foods as a way to deal with their various conditions. you can email me for more information at [email protected] 

Otherwise

We are looking for website affilates for our products. The simple way to explain this is, if you have a website, you put our banner up, people purchase  by going through the banner add we provide, you make 50% of the sale, all for just having a banner add on your site.

What it is:

Younger: A broad spectrum anti-oxidant with anti-aging properties

This immune system booster incorporates Red Wine Extract, Grape Seed Extract and Resveratrol in a a combination to reduce inflammation, protect cells from free radicals and increase energy and stamina.

Red Wine Extract is how the French can eat so many fatty foods, drink wine every day and still stay healthy. The antioxidants present in red wine, proanthocyanidins, provide powerful cellular protection throughout the body. These nutritionally valuable substances are being used more and more to treat deteriorating conditions with great success.

Right now we are offering Younger on our website for  $33.95 Payout is 50% of the retail price (16.95).  For example, sell 24 bottles and receive a payout of $406.80.

Unique weight-loss product available before the end of the year!

Green coffee extract and raspberry ketones have been called miracle fat-burning supplements on the Doctor Oz Show.

Green coffee bean extract has no side effects and a person doesn’t have to change their diet and can still lose weight. Study participants who took the green coffee bean extract consumed 2,400 calories a day, burned 400 calories a day and still lost 10 percent of their total body weight. They lost a total of 16 percent of their body fat and lost about 17 pounds per participant.

We are currently testing a green coffee extract SPRAYwith raspberry ketones! Sprays are nearly 10 times more absorbable than capsules or pills.

It can be taken any time, anywhere–no water needed!

“Green coffee” refers to coffee in its rawest, purest form. The unroasted seeds, or beans, of coffea fruits may slow glucose absorption and stop fat from accumulating all over your body. In a new study, participants who took the supplement did not exercise nor did they change their diet, yet they lost over 10% of their body weight on average.

Yours,

Dan 

[email protected]

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Replies
        ylkay
        Participant

Go away.

ylkay
          Participant

Go away.

ylkay
            Participant

Go away.

Viewing 2 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics