The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

When does it make one happy to hear the words ” I hope to never see you again”?

Forums General Melanoma Community When does it make one happy to hear the words ” I hope to never see you again”?

Participant

Right after your neurosurgeon removes the stitches that have been irritating you for 3 weeks.

Right after your neurosurgeon removes the stitches that have been irritating you for 3 weeks.

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Replies
        bcl
        Participant

hope you said the same thing right back!  Glad you let the doc take the stitches out …. you're a much more patient patient than that aussie chick;) 

NicOz
            Participant

Oi! I heard that… I still visit (rarely) for a stickybeak. I tend not to stay too long though… I mean, if I wanted to be comatose I'd just ask Bernie to make a slip with the knife when he was in there 😀

bcl
              Participant

oh I can sympathize Nic, even running on your tready (or watching paint dry) has to be better than this…

LizzM
                Participant

Comatose is a great description for this place now. Very sad.

LizzM
                  Participant

Comatose is a great description for this place now. Very sad.

bcl
                    Participant

oh I can sympathize Nic, even running on your tready (or watching paint dry) has to be better than this…

NicOz
                      Participant

Oi! I heard that… I still visit (rarely) for a stickybeak. I tend not to stay too long though… I mean, if I wanted to be comatose I'd just ask Bernie to make a slip with the knife when he was in there 😀

bcl
                      Participant

hope you said the same thing right back!  Glad you let the doc take the stitches out …. you're a much more patient patient than that aussie chick;) 

Viewing 1 reply thread
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics