The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

what the hey its santa fe

Forums General Melanoma Community what the hey its santa fe

Participant

so been hanging around here for almost 2 weeks now.  heading back to florida in about a week.  see Dan T is as looney as ever. some things never change, except his ever expanding waist line.  hi to Tina, Cyn, Joce and all the rest. ๐Ÿ™‚

so been hanging around here for almost 2 weeks now.  heading back to florida in about a week.  see Dan T is as looney as ever. some things never change, except his ever expanding waist line.  hi to Tina, Cyn, Joce and all the rest. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 9 reply threads
    • Replies
        KyCyn
        Participant

Hi, Bill!

Sure is quiet around here…

Cyn

KyCyn
          Participant

Hi, Bill!

Sure is quiet around here…

Cyn

TinaR
            Participant

Hey Bill…dull around here…but you sure get around!  Have fun!

TinaR
              Participant

Hey Bill…dull around here…but you sure get around!  Have fun!

Nad T
                Participant

…are you still alive? by today's date at your age, well, look at Elvis…

You sound very Bored.  Say, speaking of Watcher, damn I miss her.

Go boink a cactus you Prickl!

P.s. Too bad you missed the big days old man, Mickey, haulin'it in baby.

Nad T
                  Participant

…are you still alive? by today's date at your age, well, look at Elvis…

You sound very Bored.  Say, speaking of Watcher, damn I miss her.

Go boink a cactus you Prickl!

P.s. Too bad you missed the big days old man, Mickey, haulin'it in baby.

Fountainhead
                    Participant

A couple of years ago I wanted to go to Santa Fe, but I didn't know the way and was too embarrased to ask. Bummer.

-Frederica Huevera

Fountainhead
                      Participant

A couple of years ago I wanted to go to Santa Fe, but I didn't know the way and was too embarrased to ask. Bummer.

-Frederica Huevera

TinaR
                          Participant

You didn't miss anything– *your* people are not there- lotsa heat, clay colored pottery and artsy people sporting turquoise. Frederica, you could have asked me, have I ever steered you wrong or mocked you ? Nope.

TinaR
                            Participant

You didn't miss anything– *your* people are not there- lotsa heat, clay colored pottery and artsy people sporting turquoise. Frederica, you could have asked me, have I ever steered you wrong or mocked you ? Nope.

TinaR
                              Participant

…oh, the lost directions? San Jose ๐Ÿ™‚

Fountainhead
                                Participant

Wow. No wonder I couldn't find it. I was two States away. Jesus.

-Frederica Huevera

TinaR
                                  Participant

We all have our challenges. I suggest GPS or just call me and I'll book you a direct flight to your preferred destination.

TinaR
                                    Participant

We all have our challenges. I suggest GPS or just call me and I'll book you a direct flight to your preferred destination.

Fountainhead
                                      Participant

Wow. No wonder I couldn't find it. I was two States away. Jesus.

-Frederica Huevera

TinaR
                                        Participant

…oh, the lost directions? San Jose ๐Ÿ™‚

Nad T
                                        Participant

My numbers are higher than your's

Tomorrow…

kellyj994
                                            Participant

What's up everyone, I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hey. Hopefully I posted this in the right section!

kellyj994
                                              Participant

What's up everyone, I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hey. Hopefully I posted this in the right section!

Nad T
                                              Participant

My numbers are higher than your's

Tomorrow…

Viewing 9 reply threads
                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide byย MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics