The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

What goes here?

Forums General Melanoma Community What goes here?

Participant

Don't recognize the place at all. Sheesh, go away for a year and everything changes.

I do, however, like the "salutation" options they give you on your profile page.  I almost chose "Your Honor" or "Judge" over "Mr."  But I'm holding out for "Your Excellency."

Hang in, all.

Don't recognize the place at all. Sheesh, go away for a year and everything changes.

I do, however, like the "salutation" options they give you on your profile page.  I almost chose "Your Honor" or "Judge" over "Mr."  But I'm holding out for "Your Excellency."

Hang in, all.

Viewing 11 reply threads
    • Replies
        Janner
        Participant

You left, and the place fell apart.  Don't you feel guilty now?  devil

Janner

BonnieLea
            Participant

and so he should, along with others who tossed us to the wind! 

Had my tummy biopsy thing out.  freezing is out now… little owie…not much hahha.  My main derm called it a nodual and the doctor (ya two derms)  who took it out, told me to phone him in 2 weeks, cos I know what to do whereas a new patient may not.  So thank goodness I don't have to go in the office for an appointment to get the results which prob will be negative.  Just another Bonnie Bump.  My story and I am sticking to it.  

So maybe we should do more guilt trips Janner! what do you think?  Dencolt just upped and left us hanging in that breeze.  tsk tsk tsk.

broken heart

BonnieLea
              Participant

and so he should, along with others who tossed us to the wind! 

Had my tummy biopsy thing out.  freezing is out now… little owie…not much hahha.  My main derm called it a nodual and the doctor (ya two derms)  who took it out, told me to phone him in 2 weeks, cos I know what to do whereas a new patient may not.  So thank goodness I don't have to go in the office for an appointment to get the results which prob will be negative.  Just another Bonnie Bump.  My story and I am sticking to it.  

So maybe we should do more guilt trips Janner! what do you think?  Dencolt just upped and left us hanging in that breeze.  tsk tsk tsk.

broken heart

Janner
              Participant

You left, and the place fell apart.  Don't you feel guilty now?  devil

Janner

bcl
                Participant

I'm glad you decided on Your Excellency, Judge truthiness will be most relievedenlightened

bcl
                  Participant

I'm glad you decided on Your Excellency, Judge truthiness will be most relievedenlightened

TinaR
                    Participant

Dear MOST Excellent Dencolt,

A delightfully interesting person visits!  I saw your post and hurried over to say hi ๐Ÿ™‚   Don't wait-just start using the salutation of your choice.

Yes, it's a real fun-fest over here. Some things never change, though.

Hope all is well. When I see your name in the post forwards I will always visit to add my *howdy-do* ๐Ÿ™‚   

Fondly,

Reverend TinaR 

Ordained Minister of the ULC Ministry ( for real)

TinaR
                      Participant

Dear MOST Excellent Dencolt,

A delightfully interesting person visits!  I saw your post and hurried over to say hi ๐Ÿ™‚   Don't wait-just start using the salutation of your choice.

Yes, it's a real fun-fest over here. Some things never change, though.

Hope all is well. When I see your name in the post forwards I will always visit to add my *howdy-do* ๐Ÿ™‚   

Fondly,

Reverend TinaR 

Ordained Minister of the ULC Ministry ( for real)

BarbieGirl
                        Participant

Oh yay, a blast from the past! *rolling eyes*  Can't say I've missed ya (only because *I* don't come here much either). 

So how's the ol' schnoz doing?  Any more probs with it?  I really DO care (about the nose. ya knows!).

Seriously, hope you and yours are doing well. 

BarbieGirl
                          Participant

Oh yay, a blast from the past! *rolling eyes*  Can't say I've missed ya (only because *I* don't come here much either). 

So how's the ol' schnoz doing?  Any more probs with it?  I really DO care (about the nose. ya knows!).

Seriously, hope you and yours are doing well. 

dian in spokane
                            Participant

well.. we just miss you.

I hung in there for a long time, now I go longer and longer between stopping by here.

I'm STILL recovering from a tonsillectomy almost 3 weeks post surgery..it's making me grumpy

dian in spokane
                              Participant

well.. we just miss you.

I hung in there for a long time, now I go longer and longer between stopping by here.

I'm STILL recovering from a tonsillectomy almost 3 weeks post surgery..it's making me grumpy

jag
                                Participant

Wow, and here we thought you had run off w/Amy Weiser.  Knew that wouldn't last.

Oh, did you invent Denny's, and if so, thanks.  I love their Grand Slam Breakfast, and free birthday meals too.

jag
                                  Participant

Wow, and here we thought you had run off w/Amy Weiser.  Knew that wouldn't last.

Oh, did you invent Denny's, and if so, thanks.  I love their Grand Slam Breakfast, and free birthday meals too.

Viewing 11 reply threads
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide byย MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics