The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

What a very sad day…..

Forums General Melanoma Community What a very sad day…..

Participant

I know it has been long overdue for me to move on. But I will sooooo miss the many of you I’ve befriended over the years. I guess I will just have to wonder about you all……

So sad….

Marie

I know it has been long overdue for me to move on. But I will sooooo miss the many of you I’ve befriended over the years. I guess I will just have to wonder about you all……

So sad….

Marie

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Replies
        bcl
        Participant

Marie, I agree it is a shock to see the new format, and I felt like posting and complaining hours ago, but leaving never entered my head. ( Oh I know you’re posting this message to others..  just hope they don’t all feel the same way.) 

On second thought,  I may have to leave-  the spell ck is MIA

Nad T
          Participant

M dear, I just spent an hour on the phone with Rox telling her good bye.  We talked about you too and how I know you are what you are – she confirmed.

We are doing NYC and need to get the beautuful N You one in hei the mix,

Dan

Call me.

yoop
            Participant

Sweeeeeeeet Marie,

Going??? What?????  No more cougar stories would be just plain wrong. 

If you do go, thanks for letting us get a glimpse of you.  Your posts bring smiles to a sometimes bleak place.  Take care and hopefully we all can keep in touch.

yoop

Bonnie Lea
              Participant

Oh Marie, you have been such a wealth of help for those who are going through what you went through, and that will be missed for future caregivers.  Please do come by the odd time, to see if you can help out where it is needed.  I felt honoured ‘meeting you’  your great gift of endurance and sheer determination and laughter will always be with me, when I see the struggles of others who are facing what you did.

Kimmer
                Participant

Marie???

Please don’t go…I was hoping for a buddy to whine with about pain and annoying things that go on when one is trying to remain healthy by working out.  Don’t leave us all here lonely and stuff.  Take good care, K.

jag
                  Participant

Ah Marie, your not going anywhere, I don’t believe you.  You are just like the rest of us, you can’t escape this place, I’m not writing your eulogy yet.  

Could be a good thing though, get rid of all of the anon crap you have been pulling…….

Viewing 5 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics