The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Welcome

Forums General Melanoma Community Welcome

Keymaster

Welcome to the oldest interactive online community for melanoma patients. Once you have been touched by melanoma—either as a patient, family member or friend of a patient—you become part of a community. Over the years, tens of thousands of people have turned to the bulletin board for information, support, comfort, and friendship. Now that you have joined this network, we hope you will find this a safe place to share your hopes and fears, to ask questions and to offer suggestions to others.

Welcome to the oldest interactive online community for melanoma patients. Once you have been touched by melanoma—either as a patient, family member or friend of a patient—you become part of a community. Over the years, tens of thousands of people have turned to the bulletin board for information, support, comfort, and friendship. Now that you have joined this network, we hope you will find this a safe place to share your hopes and fears, to ask questions and to offer suggestions to others.    Through your participation in this group you can find the tools you need to help you though your journey with melanoma, and the friends who can make your journey more bearable.

To learn how to use the bulletin board and the new features, please see the Bulletin Board FAQs

Today, the bulletin board was upgraded to a new platform. If you are looking for your posts, please see the archived bulletin board.

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Replies
        kylez
        Participant

I wish I could go back to July 2010. That was before my first brain met…

kylez
          Participant

I wish I could go back to July 2010. That was before my first brain met…

Viewing 1 reply thread
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics