The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

wedding pics… maybe :)

Forums General Melanoma Community wedding pics… maybe :)

• Replies
      Kimmer
      Participant

You guys are even kewler than my friends who got married on their bicycles!

CONGRTULATIONS!

K.

Kimmer
        Participant

You guys are even kewler than my friends who got married on their bicycles!

CONGRTULATIONS!

K.

LV
          Participant

Everything about this is beautiful!

All the best to you both.

LV
            Participant

Everything about this is beautiful!

All the best to you both.

Bonnie Lea
              Participant

Mrs. Burley Man

Oh such a joy for me to view the pictures.  Now you is LEGAL! and you both fit so well!  Many Many loving wishes for now and forever.

Bonnie Leaheart

Bonnie Lea
                Participant

Mrs. Burley Man

Oh such a joy for me to view the pictures.  Now you is LEGAL! and you both fit so well!  Many Many loving wishes for now and forever.

Bonnie Leaheart

Fountainhead
                  Participant

Congratulations Cyn. That's awesome.

-Fountainhead

Fountainhead
                    Participant

Congratulations Cyn. That's awesome.

-Fountainhead

LizzM
                      Participant

Beautiful pictures and an even more beautiful couple. You both look so happy! May you have a lifetime of happiness and health!!

~~Liz

LizzM
                        Participant

Beautiful pictures and an even more beautiful couple. You both look so happy! May you have a lifetime of happiness and health!!

~~Liz

Janner
                          Participant

FANTASTIC!!!  Glad everything went well  – you two look very happy!

Janner

Janner
                            Participant

FANTASTIC!!!  Glad everything went well  – you two look very happy!

Janner

jag
                              Participant

ooooooooooooooh the flowers they are soo special.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaah the dress where did you get it?

(sorry had to throw some gratuitive girl talk in)

Burleyman, like me, definitely married up.

jag
                                Participant

ooooooooooooooh the flowers they are soo special.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaah the dress where did you get it?

(sorry had to throw some gratuitive girl talk in)

Burleyman, like me, definitely married up.

Carver
                                  Participant

Congratulations Cyn ! You both look great and pardon the cliche but you are trully a radiant bride. I am so very happy for you. Happy Sailing through life with Burly Man. Cheers, Carver

Carver
                                    Participant

Congratulations Cyn ! You both look great and pardon the cliche but you are trully a radiant bride. I am so very happy for you. Happy Sailing through life with Burly Man. Cheers, Carver

BarbieGirl
                                      Participant

Cyn.. the pix are great!  You're a beautiful bride and Mr. Burley Man is a very handsome groom!  Congrats!!  I'm so happy for you, and I wish you and your hubby a lifetime of happiness!!  *Hugz*

~L~

BarbieGirl
                                        Participant

Cyn.. the pix are great!  You're a beautiful bride and Mr. Burley Man is a very handsome groom!  Congrats!!  I'm so happy for you, and I wish you and your hubby a lifetime of happiness!!  *Hugz*

~L~

dian in spokane
                                          Participant

well Cyn! It looks like you had a marvelous day!

Congratulations!

dian

dian in spokane
                                            Participant

well Cyn! It looks like you had a marvelous day!

Congratulations!

dian

TinaR
                                              Participant

Congratulations, Cyn. Your photos are wonderful – you are a beautiful bride. I hope you two  have a wonderful life together…you deserve it.

Roxanne

TinaR
                                                Participant

Congratulations, Cyn. Your photos are wonderful – you are a beautiful bride. I hope you two  have a wonderful life together…you deserve it.

Roxanne

Viewing 21 reply threads
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                              About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics