The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Waiting for results

Forums General Melanoma Community Waiting for results

Participant
      I’ve been on the Merck 3475 trial for four infusions, scans were yesterday, going back to Dana Farber for results tomorrow. My anxiety level is thru the roof :/. Went to work today, it’s budget season, I’m a little afraid of what I may have done. I was so distracted thinking about tomorrow. Oh well, I can always fix the budget. I know so many of you have been in this same place……. Waiting for results. I feel better just getting it off my chest. Slightly ๐Ÿ™‚
      Fingers crossed,
      Holly
    Viewing 8 reply threads
    • Replies
        POW
        Participant

I am sorry that you're having such a tough time with scanxiety just now. I don't know what I can say to help except keep trying to consciously think to yourself:  "It's going to be fine." There is just as much– if not more– reason to think that as to think about possible bad news. Hang in there and be kind to yourself. You WILL get through this! 

POW
          Participant

I am sorry that you're having such a tough time with scanxiety just now. I don't know what I can say to help except keep trying to consciously think to yourself:  "It's going to be fine." There is just as much– if not more– reason to think that as to think about possible bad news. Hang in there and be kind to yourself. You WILL get through this! 

POW
            Participant

JoshF
              Participant

Holly-

I totally understand your frustration. I went from what was thought to be local recoocurrenc to possibe nodule in lung which I'm having biopsy on today. Medication and mediation can help!!!! Im praying for good news for you!!! All the best!!

Josh

JoshF
                Participant

Holly-

I totally understand your frustration. I went from what was thought to be local recoocurrenc to possibe nodule in lung which I'm having biopsy on today. Medication and mediation can help!!!! Im praying for good news for you!!! All the best!!

Josh

JoshF
                  Participant

Holly-

Josh

Tina D
                    Participant

Waiting is always such a challenge. Hoping with you that today brings good news for you ๐Ÿ™‚

Tina D
                      Participant

Waiting is always such a challenge. Hoping with you that today brings good news for you ๐Ÿ™‚

Tina D
                        Participant

Viewing 8 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide byย MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics