The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Val, it’s Warren

Forums General Melanoma Community Val, it’s Warren

Participant
      I’ve heard you are back home.
      Tell me you are doing ok Val.

I’ve heard you are back home.
      Tell me you are doing ok Val.

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Replies
        ValinMtl
        Participant

Dearest Warren, I am just back came home on Saturday event…went by emergency to Royal Vic in Montreal on Moday morning (could be the drugs) with halluciations,,,when asked where I was I said Prince Edward Hospital Hospital in Ottawa (WHAT!). Just got out last night.  You're right…it was tough but I don't regret, I'm praying it will work..could only take in 2 bags of IL-2 but they say some have had less than 2 bags and have responded while others have had 12 bad not.   I'm sore, 35 days in bed and bones as well as lymphedema are acting up but I do not regret taking anything that could possibly work, thanks for sending me in this direction. Typing is tough right now but will do a write in a few days as well as write to all those who kept me in their thoughts.  hugs, Val xx

wgalinat
            Participant
              Good to hear ya !
              Keep on the improve
              The tough part is over
              Welcome back !!
              wgalinat
              Participant
                Good to hear ya !
                Keep on the improve
                The tough part is over
                Welcome back !!
                wgalinat
                Participant
                  Good to hear ya !
                  Keep on the improve
                  The tough part is over
                  Welcome back !!
                  wgalinat
                  Participant
                    Good to hear ya !
                    Keep on the improve
                    The tough part is over
                    Welcome back !!
                  ValinMtl
                  Participant

Dearest Warren, I am just back came home on Saturday event…went by emergency to Royal Vic in Montreal on Moday morning (could be the drugs) with halluciations,,,when asked where I was I said Prince Edward Hospital Hospital in Ottawa (WHAT!). Just got out last night.  You're right…it was tough but I don't regret, I'm praying it will work..could only take in 2 bags of IL-2 but they say some have had less than 2 bags and have responded while others have had 12 bad not.   I'm sore, 35 days in bed and bones as well as lymphedema are acting up but I do not regret taking anything that could possibly work, thanks for sending me in this direction. Typing is tough right now but will do a write in a few days as well as write to all those who kept me in their thoughts.  hugs, Val xx

Viewing 1 reply thread
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics