The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Val in Mtl – home and resting

Forums General Melanoma Community Val in Mtl – home and resting

Participant

I know that so many people on this board have been wondering about Val, and  just wanted to let you all know that I got an email from her today.  She plans on updating the board as soon as she is feeling better.  I think she's a little beat up right now, so feel free to post some positive thoughts to her and let her know you're thinking of her –

Way to go Val!!

I know that so many people on this board have been wondering about Val, and  just wanted to let you all know that I got an email from her today.  She plans on updating the board as soon as she is feeling better.  I think she's a little beat up right now, so feel free to post some positive thoughts to her and let her know you're thinking of her –

Way to go Val!!

Viewing 9 reply threads
    • Replies
        Fen
        Participant

Thanks for posting, Maria.  Sending positive vibes and prayers to her. Tell her to keep her feet up recouperate.

Fen

Fen
          Participant

Thanks for posting, Maria.  Sending positive vibes and prayers to her. Tell her to keep her feet up recouperate.

Fen

dian in spokane
            Participant

thanks for posting Maria!

dian in spokane
              Participant

thanks for posting Maria!

wgalinat
                Participant
                  I have heard from Val also. She is recovering from the very tough treatment as others have mentioned. A few issues when she got home as well….BUT she is hangin in there and will be backing posting soon.
                  wgalinat
                  Participant
                    I have heard from Val also. She is recovering from the very tough treatment as others have mentioned. A few issues when she got home as well….BUT she is hangin in there and will be backing posting soon.
                    jimjoeb
                    Participant

Strong vibes and prayers to a fellow Canuck!!!

jimjoeb
                      Participant

Strong vibes and prayers to a fellow Canuck!!!

Bruce in NH
                        Participant

Hang in there, Val! You are so brave to have undergone this treatment at NIH. Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Bruce

Bruce in NH
                          Participant

Hang in there, Val! You are so brave to have undergone this treatment at NIH. Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Bruce

Viewing 9 reply threads
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                        About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics