The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

update on my husband

Forums General Melanoma Community update on my husband

Participant
      After a week of so many downs we went to Vandy yesterday and got nothing but good news! The number they look at to see if there are less cancer cells Idk what its called is down and that being sleepy can be because of yervoy and the fever he had is good it means its working and its only his first dose. They said he will get to feeling better and gave him some meds to help him eat. Thank God and all just in time for our sons first birthday. We really needed this good news.
    Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Replies
        arthurjedi007
        Participant

That's wonderful 🙂

Artie

MelanomaAnkara
            Participant
              Wonderful. İ hope all of them will dissappear in few months. Good luck.
              MelanomaAnkara
              Participant
                MelanomaAnkara
                Participant
                arthurjedi007
                Participant

That's wonderful 🙂

Artie

arthurjedi007
                  Participant

That's wonderful 🙂

Artie

Marianne quinn
                    Participant

Fantastic! Keep us posted. 

Marianne quinn
                      Participant

Marianne quinn
                        Participant

Viewing 5 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics