The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Upcoming scans

Forums General Melanoma Community Upcoming scans

Participant

Time again for my 3 month CT and MRI this Saturday. I have more than the usual amount of anxiety this go round given the stories in the news and a close friend of ours loosing her battle.   We were blessed last month that my husband's scans (kidney cancer) came back clean.  We're hoping to make it 2 for 2 with mine.  That would be the best Christmas gift of all.   Any of your good vibes or prayers would be welcomed at this time.

-Rocco, Stage IV since Aug 2005

Time again for my 3 month CT and MRI this Saturday. I have more than the usual amount of anxiety this go round given the stories in the news and a close friend of ours loosing her battle.   We were blessed last month that my husband's scans (kidney cancer) came back clean.  We're hoping to make it 2 for 2 with mine.  That would be the best Christmas gift of all.   Any of your good vibes or prayers would be welcomed at this time.

-Rocco, Stage IV since Aug 2005

Viewing 15 reply threads
    • Replies
        KevinM
        Participant

Prayers and best wishes for the results you are hoping for Rocco!! Congrats on your husband's scans!!

~Kevin

KevinM
          Participant

Prayers and best wishes for the results you are hoping for Rocco!! Congrats on your husband's scans!!

~Kevin

Jaime.30
            Participant

Hoping for great scans for you!  2 for 2 sounds really good!!

Laurie from maine
                Participant

HI,

Strong prayers coming your way.  Would be a wonderful christmas present for you both!

let us know.

laurie from maine

Laurie from maine
                  Participant

HI,

Strong prayers coming your way.  Would be a wonderful christmas present for you both!

let us know.

laurie from maine

Jaime.30
                  Participant

Hoping for great scans for you!  2 for 2 sounds really good!!

2atlascedars
                    Participant
                      Hi Rocco,

May you indeed get good news on your scans and you be thus wrapped in the blessings of the Christmas Spirit right through the new year. My thoughts and prayers go out to you.

“I heard the bells on Christmas day…their old familiar carols play.
                      And mild and sweet the words repeat…Of Peace on earth, good will to men.”
                      Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (1863)

Mark (Stage 2A) from California

2atlascedars
                      Participant
                        Hi Rocco,

May you indeed get good news on your scans and you be thus wrapped in the blessings of the Christmas Spirit right through the new year. My thoughts and prayers go out to you.

“I heard the bells on Christmas day…their old familiar carols play.
                        And mild and sweet the words repeat…Of Peace on earth, good will to men.”
                        Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (1863)

Mark (Stage 2A) from California

AlisonC
                        Participant

Good luck Rocco – I'm not much for praying but am big on vibes.  You're getting all of mine right now ๐Ÿ™‚

Hope there is nothing but fab news for you ๐Ÿ™‚

AlisonC

Stage IIIB

NED since 2001

Becky
                            Participant

I am big on positive vibes, too. Sending lots your way!

Becky

Becky
                              Participant

I am big on positive vibes, too. Sending lots your way!

Becky

AlisonC
                              Participant

Good luck Rocco – I'm not much for praying but am big on vibes.  You're getting all of mine right now ๐Ÿ™‚

Hope there is nothing but fab news for you ๐Ÿ™‚

AlisonC

Stage IIIB

NED since 2001

lhaley
                                Participant

Hoping and sending cyber good vibes for a good report!!  Great news about your husband!

Linda

lhaley
                                  Participant

Hoping and sending cyber good vibes for a good report!!  Great news about your husband!

Linda

King
                                    Participant

Rocco,

I'm praying and sending good vibes for 2 for 2 as well.  Sometimes that anxiety can get the better of us.  I know you'll be NED but I know you want the proof.

Keep us posted.

Stay Strong

King

Stage IV 7/05 Liver mets

King
                                      Participant

Rocco,

I'm praying and sending good vibes for 2 for 2 as well.  Sometimes that anxiety can get the better of us.  I know you'll be NED but I know you want the proof.

Keep us posted.

Stay Strong

King

Stage IV 7/05 Liver mets

Bruce in NH
                                        Participant

Hi Rocco, my thoughts and prayers are with you this weekend. Glad to hear that your husband is NED. Keep us updated on your results.

Best wishes,

Bruce in NH  (Hudson)

Bruce in NH
                                          Participant

Hi Rocco, my thoughts and prayers are with you this weekend. Glad to hear that your husband is NED. Keep us updated on your results.

Best wishes,

Bruce in NH  (Hudson)

yensidw
                                            Participant

Praying for a good scan. 

Janis

yensidw
                                              Participant

Praying for a good scan. 

Janis

Viewing 15 reply threads
                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide byย MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics